Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I want Blood

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

I want Blood Empty I want Blood

Post  Thraxas Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:08 am

Thraxas is sat on the floor of his locker room legs crossed and eyes shut. A door can be heard opening and closing. Thraxas does not move or flinch. Excellox walks up to his partner.

-

Excellox: So we have to face the Kiwi again and Voodoo, we already beat them once. It should be no problem beating them again.

-

Thraxas

-

Thraxas: Don’t underestimate them, Voodoo is strong in the arts.

-

Excellox: Your not going to go on again about your mystical arts again are you. All I care about is causing pain and destruction to my opponents and seeing them laying in a pool of blood.

-

Thraxas: And getting a contract.

-

Excellox: Of course. I just don’t understand why the powers that be here, would put us in a match against the same opponent’s again.

-

Thraxas: The way I see it, is that it is a test. Yes we beat them once but they want to make sure that is was not a fluke.

-

Excellox: In that case we will have to make sure that nobody can question our ability. I am going to make sure that someone does not walk away from the ring when I am finished with them.

-

Thraxas: Do you think that is wise when we are still awaiting confirmation on our contracts. By all means lets show that we can stand against any opponent in that ring and hold our own. But injuring the contracted stars here wont endear us to the owners, or the other wrestlers. Lets get our names signed in ink on those contracts and then we can reveal our true colours.

-

Excellox: Hm maybe you are right, but I am sure the fans would much prefer to see someone writhing on the floor in agony.

-

Thraxas: Well keep that in mind we still have to deal with Experta.

-

Excellox: That phoney, he could not even remember who I was. He will be no problem I think he has taken to much of his medicine. In fact I would like to get the bottle and shove it down his throat sideways.

-

Thraxas: Now that is something I would pay to see, but I think we should try a subtler method to start with, we still have to find out who if he has any associations with any one here.

-

Excellox: Come on get up you aren’t even dressed to compete and our match is coming up.

-

Thraxas: Have I ever let you down.

-

Excellox: No you have not.

-

Thraxas: Okay well seeing as you interrupted my ritual I will get ready now, give me a few minutes.

-

Excellox: No problem.

-

Excellox leaves the room while Thraxas starts to change.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:08 pm