Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

There will be Blood

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

There will be Blood Empty There will be Blood

Post  WildFire Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 am

(Tuesday August 25th)
    Wesley Brown is sittiing at his desk in his office smiling broadly and laughing.

Wesley Brown : "He thinks he can make a fool of me again and again. He lies and tricks me at Tactical Rampage II and causes the fiasco of a tie. Well now I got him, I will finally make him pay !!!"

The lights flicker.

Wesley Brown : "Oh he shall pay ! And pay dearly for all the humiliation and pain he has given me !!!"

WildFire reaches over a puts a penny on the desk in front of Wesley.
    Wesley (jumping to his feet startled and making a huge mess as he overturns his chair and sends papers from hbis desk flying everywhere) : "What !!! Get out !!! This is my Office not some common locker room for you to come and go as you please !!!"

WildFire laughs.

Wesley Brown: "You laugh now but I have just the thing to fix your Wagon !!!"

WildFire : "You mean the Black Crown match tonight? The Steel cage one between myself and Beefcake Jack?"

Wesley Brown: "What I just decided that how do you know?"

WildFire : "The one that was already signed before TACTICAL RAMPAGE II, and was to be the semi-finals of the Black Crown Steel Cage challenge with the Winner facing Butter Chicken? That one?"

Wesley : "..."

WildFire : "The one that you were going to tell me I was contractually obligated to because it was already signed? The one that you are going to tell me that Beefcake Jack will win and therefore face Butter Chicken in his first title defense Friday?"

Wesley : "If you are so smart tell me how you are going to get out of this one? Tell me how you will lie, cheat and manipulate this one?"

WildFire (feigning shock) : "Why Wesley you really don't know me at all do you? You think I DON'T want to face Beefcake ? You think I would sign a contract of that nature and not plan ahead of time for your pathetic games? I want to face Beefcake Jack in a Steel Cage match, I would love to face Beefcake Jack in a Steel Cage match or any other for that matter. It will be FUN !!!"

Wesley : "Fun !! Fun !! He will DESTROY you !! He will beat you so bad, and I will finally get my revenge and be rid of you FOREVER !!"

WildFire : "Hardly" (leans in close to Wesley Brown) : "I will tell you a little secret."

WildFire : "Every since he has shown up in the SCT I have wanted a piece of him, but I had to wait until now !! I had to wait until it would be a GREAT fight . You see every now and then even the best of us have to to sort of let go. Not fight the good fight, but get down and dirty. I mean really dirty, the kind of dirty which usually honorable wrestlers who don't want to hurt their opponents or believe in a a good and fair match don't resort to. I mean the kind of wrestling and dirty tactics that such wrestlers usually abhor. Every now and then even the best of us need to cause a little Blood, and Pain, and Agony, to someone who so truely truely deserves it. And Beefcake so truely deserves it!! Now I will unleash all the Pain, and Blood, and Agony on Him!! Now I will play the dirty dirty game with him and I will play the really really nasty games that such an Honourable and great wrestler as I usually will not lower myself to his sick and disgusting level to play . There will be Blood and Pain, and for Beefcake Jack this is only the beginning I promise you !!
    He MAY win tonight , but his suffering is only beginning, when I am through with him he will know what pain and agony truely is. HE WILL SUFFER like no one is the SCT has ever suffered before. And I have you to thank for it."

WildFire :" Thank you WESLEY CORNELIUS BROWN. You have made me very very happy."

The lights flicker and he is gone.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am