Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

New Blood Championship

Gast

New Blood Championship Empty New Blood Championship

Post  Gast Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 pm

The camera winds its way down tunnels hewn from the living rock. Screams of the purest agony can be heard echoing from somewhere deep within the labrynthian twisting corridors. The camera comes to a open chamber enshrouded in darkness. It zooms in and comes to rest on a figure sitting on a throne carved of pure obsidian. He is wearing armor that is blackened and scorched, a cowl covering his face completely. Imbeded in the ground in font of him is a massive flaming black serrated sword. The figure turns to the succubus who steps out of the shadows at his left as she whispers into his ear and he nods. The figure gathers himself up and laughs. Eyes glowing a deep golden hue, his supulcurcal voice resonates through the cavern.

"And so it begins like maggots attracted to the scent of rotten meat, they swarm, irresistably drawn to the challenge of a New Championship, my New Blood Championship. The will come ready to gorge themselves upon easy prey, and they will not see the danger until it is too late.

I am a Great White Shark and there is blood in the water, I am the Reaper and I am Death, I am Paleghost and my name is Pain...."

Paleghosts laughter echoes throughout the tunnels and the light fades.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 pm