Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Mcfarland Championship

Gast

Mcfarland Championship Empty Mcfarland Championship

Post  Gast Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Doc Matthews walks down the entrance ramp and climbs into the ring. The fans quiet down after words are spoken into the microphone.

Doc M- "Yo-Ho McFarland. That's right I'm talking to you boy!!! I figured you would not show up. And what a sorry name for a champion. Think about how much better the marque would look if it said "Doc Matthews New Blood Champion." In fact, the ticket sales would go up, the crowds would go wild and SCT would no longer have to live with it's biggest disappointment, Adam McFarland."

Doc Matthews points the finger out at the audience executing The Money Shot.

Doc M- "Let's talk about time McFarland. Yes time is money, time is also the hands of a clock but time is something more McFarland. Take a look around you. Don't you notice something? Look at the clock McFarland, the time is Doc time. This is my time. I'm sorry son but there are just moments in life when someone has to loose and these moments in time are your time. Right now it's my time which in effect means it's time for you to loose your belt. Now choke on that McFarland."
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mcfarland Championship Empty Re: Mcfarland Championship

Post  Wicker Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

one can hear soft piano music. A few seconds later Adam McFarland appears on the stage. He slowly walks to the ring and enters it. He steps forward and look Doc Matthews straight in his eyes.

Adam McFarland: "Time ... you are speaking about time?!?! Well .. time and time again there are some people around here who wants to have ... THIS!!"

Adam McFarland points on hisbelt around his waiste.

Adam McFarland: "You are obviously the next one. Well ... I think ... YOU'RE ON!! And do you know why? Because I could see deep in your eyes, that you won't be an opponent for me. You may be some kind of doctor, but I am Adam McFarland ... known a The Mentalist ... and I know that I will retain that little something around my waiste."

Adam McFarland looks Doc Matthews still deepin his eyes.

Adam McFarland "Oh yes ... I can see it!!"

Adam McFarland starts smiling and leaves the ring.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:48 am