Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge Empty Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge

Post  Wicker Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 am

"Push The Button" from The Sugarbabes is played, Linda Lee appears on the stage and walks to the slot machine.

Linda Lee: "Hellllooooooooo..."

The crowd: "Hellllooooo...."

Linda Lee: "NICE!! Welcome to the PUSH THE BUTTON CHALLENGE. This time it is my task to select the wrestler who will push the first button. A few minutes ago we all saw SCT's newest aquisition and I think we all want to see him in the ring, right? Therefore, the man who will push the first button will be ... Adam McFarland."

Soft piano music played. Adam McFarland appears and slowly walks towards the slot machine. Adam looks Linda Lee straight in her eyes.

Adam McFarland (speaking very slow): "Hello ... Miss Linda. Nice to meet you."

Linda Lee seems to be paralyzed.

Linda Lee: "Ehhh ... nice to meet you ..... too ... your eyes are ..."

Adam McFarland: "What?"

Linda Lee: "...are ... are ... I don't know ... what are you doing with me??? I'm getting goosebumps ..."

Adam McFarland (smiling): "Do you? Well, pretty lady, that is only the beginning. Maybe I can show you something more next time. But now we should go ahead with that PTB challenge."

Adam McFarland fondles Linda Lee's cheek.

Linda Lee: "Oh my god ... that is ... strange."

Adam McFarland looks to the slot machine.

Linda Lee: "Ladies And Gentlemen, let us all find out who will be Mr. Mcfarland's opponent."

Adam McFarland: "Pretty Linda, for you it is Adam ... not Mr Mcfarland..."

Linda Lee: "OOOOOK, Adam, would you please push the button."

Adam McFarland pushes the first button and the wheel begins to turn. After about one minute it stops.

Linda Lee: "Ladies And Gentlemen, Adam's opponent will be ... and I want you all to welcome him back to business ... Dan "The Judge" Williams!!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams appears on the stage along with Pammy and the people in the crown go crazy.
    Gast

Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge Empty Re: Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge

Post  Gast Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Pammy lifts Dan's arm and the crowd goes nuts. Sure, the prodigal son of the SCT had put on a few extra pounds and his sixpack abs now more closely resembled a keg, but the fire had returned to his eyes and the SCT faithful followers had clearly not forgotten him.

Dan: So Pammy, this'd be one of those new additions to the fed since I was here last.

Pam nods and leads Dan over to the machine and he looks long and hard at it.

Dan: So he spun me up and now I push the button to see what kind of match we get?

Linda (butting in): That's right Dan, now if you'd do the honors...

Linda waves her hands in the air drawing attention to the big red button as Adam turns his attention towards Pammy.

With a shrug Dan reaches over and, with one finger, stabs at the button and the machine whirs to life.

(TAG)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge Empty Re: Push The Button Challenge McFarland vs The Judge

Post  Wicker Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 am

the wheel turns and turns and after about 1 minute is stops.

Linda Lee: "Ladies And Gentlemen, the match between Adam and "The Judge" will be a 2of 3 Submission Match."

Adam McFarland (speaking very slow): "Hm ... excuse me, What is you name? Pammy?"

Adam McFarland looks Pammy straight in her eyes and she seems to be paralized as well.

Pammy: "yyyyyes ... I'm Pammy."

Adam McFarland: "You're looking gorgeous..."

Dan The Judge Williams: "..............
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Dan steps between Adam and Pammy breaking his gaze.

Dan: I'm not sure you really want to be doing that Adam, sometimes the fact you CAN do something isn't reason enough to actually do it. Pammy's pretty well connected around here, maybe you should just leave her alone and go get ready for your ass-whooping.

Antina scowls at Dan, taking offense to his defense of the young woman. Dan crosses his rams over his chest and they rest unattractively on top of his belly while he waits for Adam to move away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:26 pm