Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Push the Button Challenge For December 4th

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Push the Button Challenge For December 4th Empty Push the Button Challenge For December 4th

Post  WildFire Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Push the Button" by the Sugarbabes is played, Linda Lee appears on the stage and walks to the slot machine.

Linda : "Hello Fans !!!"

Crowd : "Hello Linda !!"

Linda : "Welcome once again to Push The Button Challenge, where you get to chose the first member of our matchup tonight and then see who would face them in a special match right here !!!"

Linda : "You voted to see one wrestler here tonight and that wrestler is ....

Linda Lee :"Fenix !!!"

Fenix's music comes on and he walks to the stage and stands next to the slot machine he pushes the button and the big wheel turns for a few seconds and stops on ...

Fenix : "...."

Linda Lee : "Doc Matthews !!!"

Doc Matthews appears on the stage .

Doc Matthews : "I told you all it's time for a new era in Squared Circle Terror. That era is Doc Matthews, king of the Royal Flush, master of Destruction, but once again I have to prove it. And once again I will prove at the expense of yet another opponent. Tonight I will once again prove it at the expense of ... wait whats your name?? Fellix, Peanix ,hooked on Phonics?? Ahh it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I am going to pound you, pulverize you, devistate you and obliterate you. Now why don't you Choke on that!!!

Doc Matthews Points The Finger Out At The Audience executing The Money Shot then he turns around and presses the button before heading to the ring.

The wheel turns round and round for a few seconds before stopping on.

Linda Lee : "Steel Cage!!!"

Fenix heads for the ring.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:49 am