Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The challenge

Gast

The challenge Empty The challenge

Post  Gast Sun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

Du Hast by Rammstein starts blasting through the arena sound system.

The lights of the arena go out for a few seconds and when they are back on a man is standing in the top of the entrance ramp.

He is the guy who was in the locker room with Jaw Breaker.

He is wearing a black t-shirt with a white skull on the front and a name on red letters on the back.

DragonDevil.

He looks at the crowd and heads slowly to the ring.

He ask for a microphone and enters the ring, heading to the center.

DragonDevil: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! My name is DragonDevil and I am SCT newest signing.

He stops for a moment and looks around to the crowd. Some of the people there seem to recognize him.

DragonDevil: Some of you may remember me from WWI. Some of you may not know me yet. But I came to SCT to make history. And I assure you that it won't be long until I cause some impact around here.

Some of the fans cheer him, but it's a timid support.

DragonDevil: As a matter of fact, I think I will impress you today. You know, I'm from Portugal and one of the guys I admired is a SCT superstar. His name is Jaw Breaker and I met him backstage.

The crowd starts booing after hearing Jaw Breaker's name.

DragonDevil: Well, I have to agree with you. I used to admire him. But I got stranded by him. He refused to shake hands with me. He is an arrogant bastard. And I heard he recently lost his title. You know, he might be a bit frustrated but he chose the wrong guy to try to intimidate. I do not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards me. The people who have seen me know that. But it seems he didn't know. And he disrespected me. So, things don't look so good to him now. He lost his title and he pissed me off. What can be worst than being beaten by a rookie just after losing a title?

The crowd laughs and cheers DragonDevil words.

DragonDevil: Right, uh? Well, then I think I have to call you out here Jaw Breaker.

The crowd goes wild and they cheer loudly now.

DragonDevil: Come out here! I am challenging you for a match Jaw Breaker. You talk too much. And now, the new guy will kick your ass and will teach you something about respect. Prepare to be humiliated! Come on!

DragonDevil throws the microphone away and looks to the entrance ramp waiting for jaw Breaker to come out.

Last edited by DragonDevil on Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

The challenge Empty Re: The challenge

Post  Gast Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 am

Evolution by Korn plays. Jaw Breaker appears from backstage. He heads to the ring with a mic.

Enters the ring and takes a good look at DragonDevil.
    Fans boo him.

Jaw Breaker: Looks like these rookies are getting dumber and dumber every time I take a look at them. They have no skills no talent they have nothing. But they all want to face me. And I know why that is. Its because they know a few matches with me, even if they lose all the matches, will make them look good, will give them momentum and they learn somethings with him.

DragonDevil smiles with such remarks.

Jaw Breaker: Well I give you some respect. You are from my home land. From Portugal. But that wont change my mind about beating you.

Jaw Breaker approaches DragonDevil and takes a good look at him.

Jaw Breaker: Yes its true Im frustated about losing my title. But dont you think I intimidate people. I dont need to do that. People respect me by nature. And if thats not the case I just force my respect. I fight with them and I separate a few joints from its place, or a broke ankle, maybe some bleeding nose or even a concussion. But that is something else I wont discuss now. You will see that when we face each other. But if my pet talk scared you a bit you can beg for sorry and you might leave this ring safe.

Fans push for DragonDevil. DragonDevil doesnt back down or apologizes.

Jaw Breaker: Well you give me no choice but to accept your challenge. Tonight you and me, Jaw Breaker vs DragonDevil, Portugal vs Portugal. But before that I just wanna say one thing to you.

Fans say what?!

Jaw Breaker: Dont feel bad when you tell the administration to break your contract. Its not the first person I make quit a federation and it wont be the last. But remember this: You fought the best, me, and you had your 15 minutes of fame. Now I tired of all this talk. Lets have some fun.

Throws mic away and takes his shirt.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon May 24, 2010 2:31 pm

I like it!!!!!!!!!
    Which match type do you want to have. As you might know we need close matches..
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

I will have to ask DragonDevil and have a few more matches with him. Then i can tell you something
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 am

i changed my theme song cause i noticed someone was already using enter sandman. hope nobody is using this one.
    anyway as for the match type amybe alst blood is the last choice. i think jaw breaker already told u that.
    this rp will be used on show 1 or only on show 2?
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 am

Sorry I have been busy with some family issues and couldnt pay much attention to TWG so I agree with DragonDevil Last blood should be the best option.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Match is confirmed (Last Blood). It is a GREAT Match (both wrestlers in red).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 am