Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Challenge For Wicker Man!

Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Challenge For Wicker Man! Empty Challenge For Wicker Man!

Post  Stu Pitt Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 pm

The cameras go backstage where Stu Pitt is standing by with a defeated Manolito by his side.

Stu Pitt: "So, Wicker Man you were able to fluke my partner Manolito and win the Black Crown Championship? Congratulations! Enjoy it while it lasts, because I'm making a challenge to YOU for that title. You won't defeat both of the Stu-pidos! Ain't that the Pitts?!"

The cameras go to ringside.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Challenge For Wicker Man! Empty Re: Challenge For Wicker Man!

Post  WildFire Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 pm

The Arena goes dark as "Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play.
    The lights flicker on and off and when then come back on WildFire is standing in the center of the ring.

WildFire (Laughing sadistically) : Poor, poor STUPEE,after winning the much convetted SCT Championship, he now begs like a dog for table scraps. Whats a matter Stupee you've been beaten around so much in the past 2 weeks you starting to turn Yellow? Can't compete with the Big Boys, so now you chose to go after the LESSER PRIZE on the pretext of DEFENDING THE HONOR OF YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER. We all know what it is Meatsack, COWARDICE, pure and simple! You can't COMPETE on the level worthy of the SCT CHAMPION so you run away and try and hide your ineptitude behind a shot at a title which should be beneath you. You forget any past glories you had and instead RETREAT like the COWARDLY WORM you ARE !!! You sicken me !! You're not a CHAMPION, you are barely even a MAN!!!

But I'll tell you what, since you are so Hellbent on hiding your shame beneath the pathetic facade of defending a Tag Team partner who holds better claim to Manhood than you, lets make it a TAG TEAM MATCH. Manolito, may have lost a Black Crown Challenge, but I am betting that hes more of a worthy advesary then you'll ever be ...
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 am

I like that tag team idea!! We can do that angle from next week on. For the next 2 shows I have some other plans.
    anyway: Thank you for the idea....that's what we need in this fed ;-))
    Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Stu Pitt Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:39 pm

The cameras go to Stu Pitt backstage...

Stu Pitt: "How dare you make those assumptions about me Wildfire?! You want a tag match, you got a tag match! We'll see who can and cannot compete with the big boys!"

The cameras fade out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 am