Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Wicker speaks..

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Wicker speaks.. Empty Wicker speaks..

Post  Wicker Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 am

"The Wickerman" by Iron Maiden is played. A few seconds later The Wicker Man's fire wall appears and the Wicker Man and Wendy walk to the ring.

In the ring Wendy starts her with her sensual dancing and the men in the crowd go crazy.

The Wicker Man: "AWESOME!! She is just AWESOME!!"

Wendy kisses The Wicker Man.

The Wicker Man: "My friends ... it came to my attention that there are more and more stables in SCT. There are my friends from The Immortals, there is Apocalypsia, The New Breed and I can see some stable from Portugal to be formed. Well ... seems that the area of the stables has started in SCT."

The Wicker Man: "There is one thing in this matter, which is a bit strange...."

The Wicker Man: "...the top dog of SCT is not yet part of one these stables. I think I don't need to tell you who the top dog is."

The Wicker Man pauses and looks to the crowd.

Wendy: "WHO IS THE TOP DOG???"

Crowd: "WICKER!!!"

Wendy: "WHO IS THE TOP DOG???"

Crowd: "WICKER!!!"

The Wicker Man: "YEAH!!! Indeed ... I am the top dog and I want to be part of this stable stuff. What options do I have? Well ... I could start my own stable. To be honest I don't want to hire 2-3 guys. That's just too time consuming. BUT ... instead of hiring I can be hired."

The Wicker Man: "So ... this is for you guys over there in the backstage area: If you want me in your stable ... you know where my locker room is. Make a good offer and I will make my decision."

The Wicker Man: "There is one thing I would like to make very clear: The Wicker Man will ALWAYS be The Wicker Man. I will not not accept any stupid leadership or people who think they can tell me what to do. I am how I am and I will not change my attitude. Love it or leave it!! Everybody knows that The Wicker Man will anyway be strongest force in EVERY stable ... and this, because ..."

Wendy: "....HEEEEEEEE ... is THE WICKER MAN and the TOP DOG of SCT!!!"

The Wicker Man and Wendy celebrate in the ring.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 pm