Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Beefcake Jack speaks

Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Beefcake Jack speaks Empty Beefcake Jack speaks

Post  Beefcake Jack Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 pm

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the P.A. as Beefcake Jack makes his way down to the ring. Beefcake Jack tosses his barbed wire bat at the announcer who quickly retreats from the ring. He then slides into the ring, picking up the bat and the mike abandoned by the ring announcer.)

Beefcake Jack: I know it's been awhile since I've graced the masses with my presence, but I just had to make an appearance. My incompetent tag team partner for this tournament and I had the tag team titles wrapped up. I hit the Game Over and has the guy pinned in the middle of the ring... but alas, Mr. Vince couldn't get the job done. That's typical, I carry his dead weight through the tournament, carry him in the finals match, basically single handedly had the match won, and the fool couldn't even save a pinfall. "The Rave" doesn't deserve a title belt, he deserves to be shown why I do what I do. He deserves to bleed for the enjoyment of the masses and realize just what it means to be in the presence of an icon. So it is written, so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken...

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the P.A. as Beefcake Jack slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp.)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Beefcake Jack speaks Empty Re: Beefcake Jack speaks

Post  Wicker Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am

Suddenly president Brown's music is played. Wesley is wheeled in the stage.

Wesley Brown: "Just a moment Mr. Beefcake. Maybe you are not satisfied with you partner, but it is not you who schdules the matches in SCT. It is ME! And it is may decision that you and The Rave will have another fight as a Team tonight. And by the way ... it will be for the SCT Tag Team Championship. That's it!!"

Suddenly The Rave appears on the stage and rund to the ring. He offers Beefcake Jack his hand. Beefcake jack looks at him and lets his barbed wired baseball bat drop on his shoulders again and again until blood is runing down his arm.

Beefcake: "....."
    Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post  Beefcake Jack Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:06 pm

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the P.A. as Beefcake Jack makes his way down to the ring with one half of the SCT Tag Team Titles draped around the barbed-wire baseball bat. He then slides into the ring, picking up the bat and the mike as the ring announcer bails.)

Beefcake Jack: Well, well, well... bet you weren't expecting that outcome were you Mr. Brown. Despite the differences with my partner, we succeeded in capturing gold. The bat looks good with gold wrapped around it, don't you think? I've had my fill of gloating, but I still believe that Mr. Rave and I need to have our match, just to show who the better man is, so make it happen Wes. So it is written, so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken...

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the P.A. as Beefcake Jack slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm