Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Michael speaks again

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Michael speaks again Empty Michael speaks again

Post  michael lowe Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 am

Michael music starts to play. The fans chants of cry baby ring through out the arena. Michael makes his way to the ring with a mike in one hand and the belt thrown across his shoulder.

Michael Lowe: Whoa there nelly. can you say what a a ride. Yeah i told you what i was gonna do and i did it. I gets jump from behind from what is supposed to be a monster and he gets laid out.

The crowd has a mixed reaction

Michael Lowe: And last week i proved to all that THE DRAGON doesn't deserves this belt. It is where it should be on my broad shoulders.

The crowd yells Dragon Dragon Dragon

Michael Lowe: Hey we had a great match last week but like french monster they both were just out classed by a better wrestler. I will take on all new and old comers by the way you do know we will do it again tonight.

The crowd begins to cheer and roar. Chanting Michael Dragon Michael Dragon

Michael Lowe: But i think this match tonight will be even better than our previous one because, it will be a steel cage match. So now if i didn't get it then i will have it tonight. MY RESPECT. I will paint those iron bars with his blood and when it is said and done

DragonDevils music begins to play. Dragondevil is seen at the top of the ramp.

Michael Lowe: Oh oh oh boy here we go again what you got to say now.

Waiting on dd Response.
    Gast

Michael speaks again Empty Re: Michael speaks again

Post  Gast Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 pm

DragonDevil seems focused and not happy at all.

He walks towards the ring in a fast pace.

He climbs to the ring and looks Michael Lowe in the eyes.

DragonDevil: Last week you were just lucky. But tonight...

DragonDevil grins.

DragonDevil: Tonight you won't be that lucky again! Inside that steel cage you will sense the fear all my previous opponents felt. You will wish to get out of there as quickly as you can. And I agree with you. That cage will be bloody. But the blood will be yours. I'll make you beg for me to stop.

DragonDevil stares at Michael for a few seconds.

DragonDevil: But I won't! Not until that belt lays on my shoulder once again. This rematch will mean that the belt will become mine once more.

(michael see if there's anything else u'd like to add)
    michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post  michael lowe Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Michael Lowe with a grin on his face.

Michael Lowe: I wouldn't have it any other way. Lets rock see you later on tonight.

Michael drops the mike and rolls out the rings and makes his way back to the locker room. As DragonDevil looks on.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:40 pm