Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Michael makes a statement

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Michael makes a statement Empty Michael makes a statement

Post  michael lowe Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Michael makes his way to the ring amongst chants of C.I.R.

Michael Lowe: Woooo what a welcome never thought i hear those words chanted again. Man you know last week we had a little showdown air the tape.

Michael Lowe holding a mike in front of the camera by his car.

Michael Lowe: I have said it before I am one half of one of the greatest tag teams to every grace the squared circle also a great champion of the old c.i.r. I have yet to get my just rewards. I have been crushing opponents as they come. What does a guy have to do to get some competition around here. I will back down from no one no matter who it is no matter what the match may be. I am gonna be the man by hook or by crook

Suddenly the interview gets interrupted by the French Monster

Michael Lowe: Stop the tape stop the freaking tape right there. Is that respect? I came to this federation expecting to receive some respect. Some of my comrades good and bad from our old stomping grounds already got shots at titles and were thrown in excellent matches. Don't get me wrong but what they got that i don't got. I get jumped by a B lister in my book and we know what happened to him. Lets see what a guy gotta do to get management attention out there.

The crowd starts yelling cry baby cry baby cry baby.

Michael Lowe: You know what your right in c.i.r we had to take our respect so you know what I'm call me out a little miss pee body. Hey DragonDevil hey boy i am calling you. I know your back there. do you think you have a pair to step in the ring with a me? Or do you have a yellow stain in your underwear and running for the hills. I want your Respect and your Belt. Hey boy i am calling you ya scared of a fight or what.

The crowds yells for DragonDevil's as his music starts to play.

(waiting on dragon devils response)

Gast

Michael makes a statement Empty Re: Michael makes a statement

Post  Gast Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 am

DragonDevil appears at the top of the entrance ramp and the crowd bursts into a loud cheerful support chanting his name.

He has his Black Crown title on his shoulder, stops at the top of the ramp and looks at the crowd with a smile on his face.

DragonDevil then looks at Michael Lowe in the center of the ring and calmly makes his way to the ring.

As he approaches the ring he asks for a microphone and climbs the ring steps.

He enters the ring and stops just in front of Michael Lowe.

DragonDevil: Hi! Sorry, I didn't get your name... Who the hell are you?

The crowd starts laughing of Michael Lowe who doesn't seem happy at all with this question.

DragonDevil: Seriously, I've never seen you around. As far as I know who might as well be the janitor who cleans the locker rooms.

DragonDevil smiles.

DragonDevil: The other thing is that you come out here claiming to be a big shot, Mr. I'm so important, I should hold a title, bla bla bla. The problem is that this crowd saw your true colours. And they chanted it a little ago. You nothing but a cry baby.

The crowd starts the cry baby chants again as DragonDevil laughs in Michael Lowe's face.

DragonDevil: See! They know it! And besides that you are just another arrogant and cocky prick. Nothing but that really. I'm not sure if you know what happened to another loud mouth just last week. Do you remember? Experta? Well, he as you also thought he was the man, he could do what he wanted to whoever he wanted. But guess what? He was wrong. He spoke too much, got beaten badly and lost his title. I'm not the kind of person to back down from a challenge. And I'll teach a lot about respect. The respect you should have for me. And after I'm done with you, you will wish you had kept that mouth closed and that I'd back down from your challenge.

DragonDevil grabs his title and raises it high in the air right in front of Michael Lowe.

DragonDevil: You want this title? Come and get it... If you can.

(Michael my part is done. seeif u want to add something)
    michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post  michael lowe Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 am

Michael with a sadistic smirk on face. He raises up his hands to fight but suddenly speaks.

Michael Lowe: You heard the man i want that belt and later tonight i will take it, and by the way you must have not heard. when i do finish matches you either get hit by the cry baby or your just plain laid to rest.

Michael starts laughing drops the mike and rolls out the ring. Then starts walking towards the back.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm