Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Stu Pitt Returns & Makes Open Challenge!

Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Stu Pitt Returns & Makes Open Challenge! Empty Stu Pitt Returns & Makes Open Challenge!

Post  Stu Pitt Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 am

Heaven Bound by David Moore plays, and the crowd goes wild!

Play by play guy: "Could it be? We haven't seen him in months!"

Out walks Stu Pitt onto the ramp with a mic in hand...

Color commentator: "IT IS! IT'S STU PITT!"

The crowd chants, "Wecolme back!"

Stu Pitt: "Thank you, thank you all it's good to be back here at Squared Circle Terror, the best federation in the world with the best fans in the world!"

Crowd continues to cheer loudly...

Color commentator: "What happened to this guy? Now he's a suck up, sucking up to all these idiots! I guess it would make sense that the crowd is with Stu Pitt, seeing that they're all stupid too!"

Stu Pitt: "First off, I don't expect to come back here after being gone and getting a title shot... That's just now how we work in SCT! We earn our spots here! I'm here to start from the bottom and work my way to the top again. With all the great talent here, and with my ring rust I may be at the bottom for awhile... But I promise you, I will get back to the top even if it takes me my whole life! Let's not waste anymore time here, if someone else in the back wants to make a name for themselves then now is their chance! Come out here and accept my open challenge to anyone in the back. If you want to get stupid, then let's do it!"

Stu Pitt waits for a challenger to come out and meet him on the ramp face to face.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am