Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

NighTMarch issues an open challenge...

NighTMarch issues an open challenge... Empty NighTMarch issues an open challenge...

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 5:58 pm

NighTMarch emerges from the crowd and slides into the ring. He pulls a microphone from his back pocket and looks out to the crowd.

NighTMarch: You know what? I am tired of being the whipping boy of this stupid fed! You'd think I was a part of the J.O.B. Squad! It's not pin me-pay me! I call out anybody from the locker room! I am here to compete! I'm not leaving this ring until I get a match!

NighTMarch tosses the mic out of the ring and slides down to recline in the corner of the ring, staring out at the ramp.

NighTMarch issues an open challenge... Empty Re: NighTMarch issues an open challenge...

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 am

NighTMarch wrote:NighTMarch emerges from the crowd and slides into the ring. He pulls a microphone from his back pocket and looks out to the crowd.

NighTMarch: You know what? I am tired of being the whipping boy of this stupid fed! You'd think I was a part of the J.O.B. Squad! It's not pin me-pay me! I call out anybody from the locker room! I am here to compete! I'm not leaving this ring until I get a match!

NighTMarch tosses the mic out of the ring and slides down to recline in the corner of the ring, staring out at the ramp.

Nearly has the mic fallen out of the ring before it lands in yojiros right hand, He squeezes it tight, blood vessels is pumping on his forehead foreboding..
    Yojiro Bakemono: You think you got what it takes to be a star..I dare you a match against me

Yojiro toss the mic back at NigTMarch

NighTMarch issues an open challenge... Empty Re: NighTMarch issues an open challenge...

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:45 am

NighTMarch catches the microphone, and looks puzzled at Yojiro Bakemono.

NighTMarch: I know you, you're that Bakemono kid... fine, bring it!

Looking at Yojiro Bakemono, he throws the mic out of the ring and begins getting ready for the match!

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Yojiro grabs the rope hoisting himself into the ring..
    Yojiro: Lets see how this goes.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 pm

what would you guys think about a matchup with Danny Black/NighTMarch and Yojiro Bakemono/blackangel tagmatchup somewhere down the line?
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

I alreday confirmed a match between MightMarch and Blackangel.
    But a Tag Team matches as Wildfire suggested would be cool...
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

(I'm sorry, I have done my final exams in the university and couldn't write before Razz )
    (Tag Team match between us seems fun to me, I have some ideas in mind Razz)

BlackAngel appears from the crowd taking the micro, and after a sore throat, starts talking very calm looking NightMarch eyes

BlackAngel: NightMarch, you can't just come here, say in mi face you are tired of a fed I'm proud of, and expect to escape my punishment...

Crowd is cheering him "Black, Black, Black, BlackAngel!!!" A fan gives him a chair for the punishment, BlackAngel smiles and takes it looking at NightMarch's face

BlackAngel: You want a match? A real match? OK, you will have it! But let me tell you one thing: You don't have what you need to fight against me! Dentists will have trouble to fix your teeth when I finish with you!

BlackAngel throws the micro and winks the eye to Tamara, who is sitting near the titan tron..

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Danny Black/NighTMarch v. BlackAngel/Yojiro Bakemono sounds good! We will have to work do arrange it just right! Ha ha ha! I'll try and throw something together...
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:31 am

NighTMarch wrote:Danny Black/NighTMarch v. BlackAngel/Yojiro Bakemono sounds good! We will have to work do arrange it just right! Ha ha ha! I'll try and throw something together...

That would be great!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 pm