Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Open Elimination Chamber Challenge/PaleGhost

Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Open Elimination Chamber Challenge/PaleGhost Empty Open Elimination Chamber Challenge/PaleGhost

Post  Stu Pitt Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 am

The cameras return from commercial and Stu Pitt is already in the ring with a microphone. The crowd is booing loudly...

Stu Pitt: "Shut the hell up! I'm a Hall of Famer, show some respect! And you call yourselves SCT fans, treating the only active Hall of Famer like this. You should be ashamed, you bunch of idiots! I got something to say. Next Tuesday I got to fight some guy that I've never heard of PaleGhost, I really don't give a rat's ass about PaleGhost or that match to be perfectly honest!"

The crowd boos some more...

Stu Pitt: "Boo all you want, because you know just as well as I do that you don't give a rat's ass about PaleGhost either! I'm gonna call the Ghostbusters and have him exterminated, he isn't worth my time! Anyway, I would like to make an open challenge to any 5 guys in the back! I want to have one of them there Elimination Chamber matches! I feel like hurting somebody BAD! So, if you've got the guts then come out here and accept... But there will only be one left standing and you're looking at him! Now, ain't that the Pitts?!"

Stu Pitt's music hits and he leaves the arena to loud boos.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Open Elimination Chamber Challenge/PaleGhost Empty Re: Open Elimination Chamber Challenge/PaleGhost

Post  WildFire Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 am

As Stu Pitt heads up the entrance ramp to leave he is suddenly greeted by a large black boot to the face.

Stu Pitt rolls head over heels back down the ramp as Paleghost looks down upon his fallen enemy.

Stu Pitt quickly staggers to his feet murder in his eyes, as six burley figures rush out of the back room and quickly begin to beat on him as Paleghost looks on in
    cold emotionless watchfulness.

Stu Pitt fights valiantly as Paleghost turns and quietly walks away.

Stu Pitt quickly overcomes his assailants and bloodied and limping noticeably he charges up the ramp after Paleghost, but his attacker is nowhere to be seen.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:40 am