Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Open Challenge MOT is the prize

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Open Challenge MOT is the prize Empty Open Challenge MOT is the prize

Post  dark horse Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 am

(If anyone is free please Jump in, the MOT needs a chllnger)

"Written in the stars" by Tinie Tempah plays on the loud speakers filling the arena. Dark Horse makes his way to the ring.

Janet Harper: He's coming out here with a purpose.

Bill Manson: You're not kidding he looks focused this week

Dark Hose makes his way to the ring greeting fans along the way.His expression doesn't change, his demeanor is stoic, he climbs in the ring without hesitation. Then walk to the center of the ring. He has a mic thrown in and sands center ring. The crowd gets silent. Dark Horse then faces the ramp and puts the belt down in the center of the ring and steps back a few paces. Then raises the mic.

Dark Horse: Dark Horse is looking for a fight tonight. I was told by our president, that I had the night off because I have no opponent. I challenge that assumption. So let's make this one very clear. The Master of Terror is on the line, and it needs a challenger here tonight. Who will answer?

Janet Harper: WOW! We saw him get into it earlier with Tamara, but this is insane. You are the Champ, you have the night off, take it.

Dark Horse paces few paces through the ring.

Dark Horse: What is this? No one wants a piece of the champ. No one wants Gold. Come on people. I know not everybody's gutless. Somebody step up. Take my title or not.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Open Challenge MOT is the prize Empty Re: Open Challenge MOT is the prize

Post  Wicker Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 am

let's take Baron Bob
    RP ADDED

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:54 am