Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Michael's Response

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Michael's Response Empty Michael's Response

Post  michael lowe Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 pm

The camera pans into the room where Michael has just walk into the arena.

Charlene: Can i get your thoughts on what Dragondevil's remarks earlier today?

Michael putting down his bag looks up at Charlene.

Michael Lowe: What are you talking about? I just walked in and you guys bombard me.

Charlene: Dragondevil has presumed that you and Tamara were working together to keep the belt away from him.

Michael Lowe: Look here let me clear a few things up. I don't need the help and didn't ask for any help. Also i've beaten him more than once so what's his problem.

Charlene: So your saying you will not fight him again.

Michael Lowe: If i must i will i back down from no man and that brings me to my good friend Shadowinger. He said he needed to prove himself to face me. That wasn't even needed i new he was worthy and would go after somebody. He doesn't have to look any further.

Charlene: Does that mean?

Michael Lowe: Yes it does any time any place Shadow we can dance. The living shadow and The Enforcer for the first time anywhere matching up. Let's do it. You know i Don't back down.

Charlene: You heard it here first. Challenge has been made what will be the out come of this. Will Dragondevil stand by and allow this. Time will tell.

The camera man and Charlene leaves the room as Michael Lowe starts to put his things away.

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Michael's Response Empty Re: Michael's Response

Post  Wicker Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am

ADDED to Show 2011/03/11

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:07 pm