Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Beefcake Jack vs Butter Chicken (September 29th)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Beefcake Jack vs Butter Chicken (September 29th) Empty Beefcake Jack vs Butter Chicken (September 29th)

Post  WildFire Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 pm

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the PA as Beefcake Jack walks to the ring with his barbed wire baseball bat over one shoulder. He walks in the ring and picks up a mike.)

Beefcake Jack: "Well, WildFire, now that I have proven my superiority over that so called #1 Contender , Butterboy, we have some unfinished buisiness to attend to. Namely me getting back my championship back from you!! Tonight I claim my DESTINY !!! Right here, right now I am calling you out !!!"

(Burn in Hell by Twisted Sister) plays on the Titantron as WildFire walk down the entrance ramp.

WildFire : "Superiority ? Superiority , you have proven nothing. You knocked out Butter Chicken in our Tag Team Match, but the best you could muster one on one was a tie!! And as we all know "A ties is only a losers excuse for not Winning!!" You have yet to beat Butter Chicken one on one, thus you have not yet proven that you deserve to be #1 contender. "

Beefcake : "How dare you!!! I am #1 contender, I am better than Butterball and I will face you here tonight, right here right NOW !!!!"

WildFire : No , you will not. Instead you will face Butter Chicken for the right to be #1 Contender in a Last Blood Match. Tonight you will beat Butter Chicken and become #1 Contender or you will go back to the trash heap you came from and never again get another shot at the title. Tonight you will win or show the world what a LOSER you truely are!!"

The lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire is gone.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 pm