Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Wesley is Scheming (Tuesday September 29th)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Wesley is Scheming (Tuesday September 29th) Empty Wesley is Scheming (Tuesday September 29th)

Post  WildFire Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Beefcake Jack charges into Wesley Browns Office slamming the door and screaming angrily at SCT President Wesley Brown .

Beefcake Jack : " A tie is only a losers excuse for not WINNING !!! How dare he use my words !!! How dare he cheat me of what is mine !! I am #1 contender to the Black Crown Championship, and if that jerk wasn't sandbagging me I would be champion right now. "

Wesley Brown : "Sandbagging??"

Beefcake Jack : "Dodging me, puting obstacles in my way to keep from facing me and having me win what is righfully mine, he is a coward, he is AFRAID !!!"

Wesley Brown : "Ahhh SANDBAGGING, you must have read a pictionary recently ..."

Beefcake Jack : "What oh you mean a Dictionary ..."

Wesley Brown : "Hmm maybe,anyway what would you have me do about it??"

Beefcake Jack : "What you are the President make a match or something?"

Wesley Brown : "Hmm, you know that we licence the Black Crown Belt and all its affiliated merchandizing and such from WildFire, we get the lions share of the profit from it and all its matches and such and WildFire gets to pick and choose who faces who for it and it what manner and form. I can't do anything to affect the Black Crown Title... or who gets to be champion ..."

Beefcake : "So he gets to decide who faces who for all Black Crown Matches and even what type of matches?"

Wesley Brown : "Yes.."

Beefcake Jack : "THATS NOT FAIR !!!"

Wesley Brown : "Actually its strangely fair, WildFire having been Vice Gm of the AWA, understands what goes into a good match, and since he cares so much about wrestling and The Black Crown belt, does his absolute best to make sure that it is the best matches possible. He cares deeply about both."

Beefcake Jack : "It almost sounds like you admire the SCUM !!!"

Wesley Brown : "Hmm, I simply understand my enemy. To WildFire wrestling is more than a job it is about family, and the Black Crown Belt is not a belt or a championship, it is a LEGACY of that family and of him. The Black Crown Championship, is just an extension of all that. He takes care of both and thats what defines him and makes him strong, not any wins or losses in the ring, or any championships. Its what truely matter to him"

Beefcake : "And because of it I get screwed??"

Wesley Brown : "Because you are the opposite of him, you care only abut yourself and what you want, and look down upon him because he does otherwise, you think he is weak because of it ..."

Beecake Jack : "Crap he is just a jerk !! He is a loser and a coward !!! He is a lying sack of CRAP!!!"

Wesley Brown : "And you are stupid!!!"

Beefcake Jack : "What how dare you !! I will break you in half" He raises his barbed wire bat menacingly

Wesley Brown : "Arrogant Fool !!! I give you GOLD but you look at it and see BRASS, you claim to be INTELLIGENT but you are MORONIC, you lack the brainpower of an infant, you as like someone who is deaf, blind and STUPID !!!"

Beefcake Jack (muderous fury in his eyes) grabs Wesley by the throat, ready to choke the life out of him .

Wesley Brown laughs.

Beefcake Jack lets go puzzled.

Wesley Brown : "It is a good thing a stupid Moron like you has an intelligent and brilliant benefactor as I, otherwise you would always be nothing but a Thugish Brute!"

Beefcake : "Hey!"

Wesley Brown "Anway, we will get WildFire and all his cronies, we will show them all who is superior, starting tonight."

Beefcake : "How?"

Wesley Brown : "We will use his greatest strength against him, we will strike back through his family. Tonight, I the great genius that I am , have scheduled a 2 out of 3 Submission match between WildFire and Bigjobs. With any luck those two will destroy eachother, but if they don't this will be just the beginning"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:42 pm