Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Twilight vs Wesley

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Twilight vs Wesley Empty Twilight vs Wesley

Post  WildFire Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 am

Wesley Brown is sitting in his office quietly going over some paperwork when the door violently slams open.

Twilight Storm steps in.

Wesley Brown :"Oh My GOD !!! HELP !!! HELP SECURITY !!!"

Twilght :"Shut it, if I was here to hurt you I would've done it already!"

Wesley :"No get away, you can't you won't hurt me, you are just a woman, nothing more."

Twilight :"You are wrong, I am more than just a woman, I am more than you think, I am strong and you are not!!"

Wesley :"No you lie, you are just jealous!"

Twilight grabs Wesley by the collar and lifts him off the ground so his face is level with hers.

Twilight : "Listen, I didn't deserve the things you did to me, the things you said. I hear that you have a match against WildFire at next season's Tactical Rampage III, and I hope he KILLS you. No forget that, I hope he cripples you, I hope he breaks your body and you never walk AGAIN !!! I hope you Suffer!!!"

Wesley :"No, you don't, you can't, put me down. All you had to do is play Hockey and you could've been somebody in this fed, instead you are just another woman. You think WildFire will beat me. No he won't I am too great for that loser to beat me. In fact, let me tell you something about your Precious WildFire. Let me tell you about your "hero"."

Twilight laughs : "He helped me when noone else would, now I know where my daughter is, and unlike you he asked for nothing in return, he didn't try to force me to do anything!"

Wesley tries to vain to break her grip "He knew, he knew all along and did nothing. All it would've taken from him is a word in the right ear. He has the influence, and then poof, I couldn't have done anything against you!!
    But he said, he did nothing. He even told others to do nothing, because "You needed to do it yourself and if others did it for you it wouldn't fix anything..." He stood by and let you suffer!!"

Twilight Storm : "No..." She drops Wesley.

Wesley :"Yes, he may have helped you find your daughter, but what else did he do? Did he make you stop being who you are? Just a woman? Just a little .... well you know the rest... you are lucky I am a gentlemen or I would say what you know you are . You may have found your daughter but once she knows who you are, what you did, she will turn away from you in disgust, just like all the men in your life. If you had done what I said I could've changed that, you would've been someone that your daughter could've been proud of and maybe men wouldn't have thought you just another disgusting ...."

Twilight Storm turn and runs angrily out of Wesley office.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Twilight vs Wesley Empty Re: Twilight vs Wesley

Post  Wicker Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 am

Cool!!! Looking forward to how that story will continue...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 pm