Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

WildFire confronts Wesley

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

WildFire confronts Wesley Empty WildFire confronts Wesley

Post  WildFire Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 am

Wesley Brown is sitting in his office going over some paperwork when the lights begin to flicker.

Wesley (face ashen) :"Eh WildFire, Dark Horse is that you??"

WildFire (standing behind Wesley) : "The Former, that means the first one."

Wesley screams and falls out of his wheel chair.

WildFire bends over picks him up and puts him (none too gently) back in his wheel chair.

WildFire :"I know what you are doing Meat."

The lights flicker and when the come back on WildFire is standing in front of Wesley's desk.

They flicker again and WildFire behind Wesley.

WildFire :"I am tired of your crap, Tactical Rampage IIIwas supposed to end it all, no more feud, peace and quiet, all done. But you wouldn't let it go would you?"

WildFire shakes his head very angry: "It's always everyones fault but yours isn't it? You have never done anything WRONG in you life. It's always someone else who screws it up for you, always someone else fault. "

WildFire :"I am tired of your power trip, and you are done."

Wesley :"Done , no I am not done, I have just begin you will be sorry you hurt me I will destroy you, you and everything and everyone you have ever cared about."

WildFire :"Psssshh, I finally sat down and watched our match at TACTICAL RAMpaGE III and guess what? It's you fault that your back is broken!"

Wesley (face contorted with rage) :"No you lie, it's your fault!!!"

WildFire :"Instead of tucking and protecting yourself, you got stupid and cocky and took the full force of the falls and all the attacks. You didn't even try and roll with the punches so you took the full force and got hurt, even with me holding back. It's a wonder I didn't decapitate you!!"

Wesley : "No you are a loser, you a just making excuses because I am better then you!!"

WildFire : "No you are not, I know you very very well , and we both know you are not. Speaking of knowing how is your Physiotherapy going?"

Wesley :"What, they are morons, they don't know , I don't need them!"

WildFire :"And if you did your physio and took your meds you might even be able to walk again, with alot of effort and time of course, but you are too stuborn and full of pride to do that."

Wesley :"Listen, you might think that you know everything but..."

WildFire :"Nobody loves you, nobody cares, you are weak and stupid, and you know it."

Wesley :"Hey stop that, you don't know..."

WildFire :"There is a hole where your soul is, you will never get enough love, respect, never enough of anything. A gaping black hole which eats up all the light, and lies right there in the middle of your chest."

WildFire :"Now you are in a wheelchair, and no matter what you say or do, you can't hide from it. You feel worthless and weak, you feel powerless and impotent, half a man."

WildFire :"The only person in the world whoever loved you,completly, unconditionally, who ever accepted you for who you are, who needed you, who cared for you, your wife MARTHA is in the hospital and has been for months. And it's killing you so much, you're bleeding inside, hemoraging so much that you can't even go see her. All you can do is concentrate on your job, even when it hurts so much you can barely breathe."

WildFire :"And now you are in a wheel chair and it's all your fault. Now you can't run or hide. Everyday and everyway you look at yourself in the mirror and see a Loser. All your black and white shadows come out to play and you can't get away. You are SCREWED!!"

WildFire : "And at NO REMORCE you are done. There is no more time for you. No more time for us. YOU ARE DONE!"

The lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire is gone leaving a very sad and shocked Wesley Brown sitting alone in his office in his Wheel Chair.

"You neither escape your black nor your white shadows. (philosophical quote)"
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

WildFire confronts Wesley Empty Re: WildFire confronts Wesley

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 am

Is that for this week Friday?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 am

I think maybe the 3rd week or would it be better on the last week on the Tuesday? so that going into the PPV we have it hanging over Wesley's head?
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 am

OK .. just add it to the show you want to have it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 pm