Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

NighTMarch confronts Danny Black

NighTMarch confronts Danny Black Empty NighTMarch confronts Danny Black

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm

NighTMarch walks up to Danny Black, but when the cowboy raises his fists in defense, the Hawaiian Warrior holds up his hands in a show of peace!

NighTMarch: Whoa, whoa... I just wanted to say that we had a hell of a match last Friday! Look, I underestimated you and it cost me, but I'll admit that you got heart. If you ever need someone to watch your back, just say the word.

NighTMarch confronts Danny Black Empty Re: NighTMarch confronts Danny Black

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 pm

[b]You didn't underestimate me. I got lucky. But your the first person that's offered to help me since I got into the business and that means a whole lot to me. Your also they first person I've beat that took it like a man with honor and grace. And that means even more to me. So that offer for watching my back goes both ways. You ever need me, don't care if it means I gotta hope a plane to get to ya. Just say the words I'm there. I got a whole lot of enemies in this world. Nice to have a friend for a change.

Danny holds out his hand to shake hands
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 am

I think that story has big potential. What if one of you turns against the other in one of the next shows. For example....what if one of you cost the other a win in a match...
    We could setup a really cool story with several segements for the show. I the end we could setup a really cool match (hell in cell, cage match or something like that)...
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am

Or it could end up being a tag team/alliance between two faces

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 am

I think the tag team/alliance works... betrayal is a big part NighTMarch's history that will keep him from turning on anybody without them betraying him first. But he is always looking to re-form the Dark Carnival...

I think the only way that he might turn on Danny is if someone manipulates the situation. NighTMarch is a professional, and it is all about the fans, so that means he'll wrestle anybody and wrestle to the best of his ability. So, great matches are still possible!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

I like the idea of a face tag team as well. Danny's still young in this business but thus far has been on his own or forced to turn on the only face partner he had as was forced to go heel and join a heel stable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 pm