Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

NighTMarch talks to Danny Black

NighTMarch talks to Danny Black Empty NighTMarch talks to Danny Black

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 am

NighTMarch: Dan, you ready? I'm taking on Angel tonight and I want you in my corner, I don't trust that chair swinging freak...

Danny Black: Yeah, yeah, I'll meet you out there... let me just focus here.

NighTMarch: You'll do fine kid, all you gotta do is be there in case things get out of hand.

Danny Black: Yeah, fine...

Danny Black watches NighTMarch leave, as he finishes taping his wrists...

---

Note: I was thinking that this could either be continuing the feud with Blackangel especially in light of the "pregnancy" storyline. Danny Black is thinking about a heel turn, and asked for my help. So, maybe we could have a match between me and blackangel, but at the end, Danny Black can slide in and hit me with his finisher or something, helping blackangel win. Then Danny can take the microphone and do his thing...

I am thinking that the two of them, Danny and blackangel can proceed to work at "ending the career of the veteran" making way for the "New Blood!" It also can free up blackangel to focus on other matters (with the pregnancy.)

What do you guys think? Anything to add?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

NighTMarch talks to Danny Black Empty Re: NighTMarch talks to Danny Black

Post  WildFire Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

interesting we know that NighTMarch has been aggravating the situation between Blackangel/Tamara and Ryan Steele/Jennifer which suggests a certain ammount of healness (LOL) on his part and it seems that Danny Black is attempting to regress to an earlier incarnation, perhaps they are manipulating the whole situation to their advantage. Danny Black "Helps out Blackangel" but its really part of an ongoing plan by NighTMarch and him to try and get their piece of everything.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 pm