Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

NighTMarch calls out Danny Black...

NighTMarch calls out Danny Black... Empty NighTMarch calls out Danny Black...

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 pm

The lights flicker and the sounds of marching can be heard throughout the arena. The lights flicker one more time, longer... when they light again, green flames erupt from the four corners of the ring! In the center, the NighTMarch raises from a kneel...

NighTMarch: Black... Daniel... you have lost your way... strayed from the path. I once watched you, impressed with your spirit. So much potential, squandered on the easy road... Come and face... FEAR!!!

NighTMarch calls out Danny Black... Empty Re: NighTMarch calls out Danny Black...

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 am

Ladies and Gentlemen Fills the arena as Danny makes his way to the top of the ramp.

[b]Danny: I don't know what hole you decided to crawl out of, but you picked the wrong cowboy to try and roll up on. I watched you to seen the thing you where. And yea I became someone different back then but what do you expect having to lay down so the bosses could push all the other talent. Constantly being told just wait you time will come. I'm a prime example of the establishment keeping younger talent on the floor while protecting the old. I came in with so much hope and youthful ideas, and what did it get me? Beat down and Beat up. Well no more. I'm here for just a few simple reasons. To leave these Fans felling they got more than their monies worth. To make momma proud. And to get paid. Now I had planned to call out blackangle or darkbangle or what ever his name is as my next stepping stone here, but he's probably to small a fish for a whale like me. But if you wanna step up and ride the lightening then be my guest. Cause I'm more than happy to start handing out humble pie covered in pain sauce to, and for anyone that thinks they are gonna make me into anything other than what I am. And in case you are wondering I'm the whole damn show. After I beat a big helping of shut up and know your place into you it's on up the ladder, to packing these fans in by giving them everything I got and more, all the way to the Gold around my waist. So you name the time and place I'll be there ready to do the man dance, and I'm gonna hurt you.

Danny drops the mic and starts walking toward the ring, tossing his hat and shirt out to the fans.
    Gast

NighTMarch calls out Danny Black... Empty Re: NighTMarch calls out Danny Black...

Post  Gast Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 am

Suddenly a huge explosion is heard in the background of the stadium. A dust covers the whole area. Some blows are heard and three security officers fall to the floor. BlackAngel appears full of anger and hate. His eyes are exorbitant and his veins are inflated. His skin is darker than normal and all the muscles are tensed. BlackAngel seems to have blood stains on his body.. After a few moments, BlackAngel's song sounds in the arena, as if the sound engineer did not expect this entrance in the show.. The crowd the mouth opened and some of them start cheering him.. Black!! Black!! Black!! Aaangel!!! BlackAngel goes to the ring and takes the microphone..

BlackAngel: Let me tell you two things.. First, Nightmarch, i don't know what is the fear, but you... you will know the exact meaning of this word soon... and DannyBlack.. You have managed to transform me in something of my past, something that I do not want to remember, neither you.. What do u mean whith darkbangle or blackangle?? Last wrestler that confused my name, finished the match in the hospital!! The name is a sacred thing for an angel, and now you will only find pain.. because the size is not the only important thing, you will see when I destroy the "whale".. Let me tell you one last thing...I'm not the next stepping stone, I'm the stone that will fell over your feet!!!

BlackAngel throws the micro to the crowd, and walks toward them...
    Everybody is singing his name: Black..Angel!! Black..Angel!!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

NighTMarch: Ha ha ha! Cracking his knuckles... Place? Time? How about here? How about NOW!

NighTMarch tosses the mic to the ring announcer then gestures to both Black Angel and Danny Black to step up!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm