Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Wicker vs. Blackangel (2009/03/06)

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Wicker vs. Blackangel (2009/03/06) Empty Wicker vs. Blackangel (2009/03/06)

Post  Wicker Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:12 am

The Wicker Man and his companion Wendy are linering through the backstage area. Suddenly Wesley Brown's assistant Tamara appears. Both ladies are looking at eachother. Wendy is wearing a sexy short dress.

Tamara: "The way you dress is disgusting. You're looking like one of these 'LADIES' standing at the street waiting for customers."

Wendy: "And you're looking like an old maid with that...suit..." Wendy is looking at Tamara with derogative look.

Tamara: "well...little girl...you and The Wicker Man are a perfect couple. I mean take at look at him. He is as well as you just...UGLY".

The Wicker Man: "What...I'm gonna..."
    The Wicker Man runs towards Tamara, but Wendy stops him.
    Wendy: "Hey...Wicker..hold on...hold on.."

Wendy: "Ugly...you are calling my Wicker Man ugly?"

Tamara: "yes..I do. Take a look at this guy. That's a pretty man."

Tamara point towards the back of The Wicker Man, where Blackangel appears.

Tamara: "Take a look at that pretty face that perfect body."

Tamara's eyes are getting bigger and bigger and she's sensually looking at Blackangel.

The Wicker Man (looking at Blackangel): "pretty...you're calling this guy pretty.."

to be continued....
    Gast

Wicker vs. Blackangel (2009/03/06) Empty Re: Wicker vs. Blackangel (2009/03/06)

Post  Gast Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:02 am

(I have to say Wicker that my face is red while reading your post XDD)

BlackAngel: Hey Wicker, I wasn't expecting you to like me, of course.. (With a big smile on his face)
    BlackAngel holds Tamara round the waist, and winks her an eye.

Wendy has a misterious smile while she starts speaking: Well, what about their strenght? and their stamina? do u still think the same about that?
    Tamara: of course, BlackAngel will tear him apart baby.

The Wicker Man: What the..?
    Blackangel: Mmm..?

Wendy: Yes.. You two will fight to see who has the reason here. But I think Tamara is agree with me that because of the importance of the match, It will not be done in a normal field..

The Wicker Man and Blackangel look at each other confused

Tamara: Yes.. It will be done in a steel cage match! I love that! and BlackAngel will come with me after winning that battle..

Wendy: We will see Tamara, we will see.. I am sure that TheWickerMan can win without so much effort..

BlackAngel: Lets go Tamara, I have to prepare myself for the battle.. (and whispering to her) and maybe we can meet after the trainer session..

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 pm