Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

wicker vs blackangel---ppv eternal pain

Gast

wicker vs blackangel---ppv eternal pain Empty wicker vs blackangel---ppv eternal pain

Post  Gast Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Tamara and BlackAngel are sitting in the sofa, chatting and drinking a bottle of whiskie

BlackAngel: Well, what do u think about the last show of the season? "Eternal Pain"... nice name, isn't it?

Tamara: Oh yeah, as nice as you..

BlackAngel: You know, I dindn't deserve to lose in my last show against The Wicker Man...This hell of Cell...

Tamara: Don't worry love, despite you are not as good as him, you are prettier..

BlackAngel: What the...!! What do you mean with that? Do you really think he is better than me? That was only luck! I had a bad day.. I was tired before the battle!

Tamara: Mmm lets see... If I speak with the GM and procure you a rematch with The Wicker Man, do you think you will win for sure?

BlackAngel: Don't doubt that.. I will make him scream and cry... Just let me have my revenge!!

Tamara: I hope so... Wendy has been laughing of us all the week... I'm really pissed off!!

BlackAngel: Oh come on! I will make her shut up... Do u want more whiskie? I'll go to the other room to see if there are more bottles..

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:08 am