Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

There will be Blood!

Gast

There will be Blood! Empty There will be Blood!

Post  Gast Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 am

Lazarus MacGreggor sits in a dimly lit room, he looks like he hasn’t sleep, his hair is a mess and it doesn’t look like he’s changed his clothes in days. He hangs his head down just staring at his hands.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: Three days…
    -
    Lazarus lifts his head ever so slightly to look directly into the camera, his eyes full of rage.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: …it’s been three days now since I have laid eyes on my wife. I have at my disposal one of the best intelligence teams the world has ever known yet somehow you have eluded me for 3…
    whole…
    days.
    -
    Lazarus brings up his hand and brushes back the hair from his face.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: Do you think you can stay away from me forever? Do you really think I will not catch up with you? Do you think this is really over?
    -
    Lazarus stands up and kicks back the chair he was sitting in.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: NOT BY A LONG SHOT BOBBY!!! You see when all you fancy CiR chaps came waltzing in here like you owned the joint I might have took exception and maybe just maybe it bruised my inflated ego just a wee bit; but that’s all it was. A minor inconvinence on my plans, but you have to go and make it all personal. You got a fluke win and then got frustrated when you couldn’t follow it up not once time but 2 times. So you think that keeping my wife hostage will somehow get you somewhere?
    -
    Lazarus turns to the side and after a brief pause tilts his head back toward the camera.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: It did get you one place I guess, and that is in the ring with me one more time. This time will be a bit different though. You see tonight I don’t want to make you tap out or say I Quit….no tonight there will be blood and I will not stop until you have no more left to give. I will beat you and fill this arena with your blood until you can no longer take it.
    -
    Lazarus takes a couple of steps and then turns back.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: Oh and when I get my wife back if you so much as hurt a single hair on her head then I will make what I will do to you night seem like a walk in the park. You do not want to push me…trust me, you will like me a lot more when…It’s only business.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 pm