Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

New Blood for The Immortals

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

New Blood for The Immortals Empty New Blood for The Immortals

Post  WildFire Sun May 30, 2010 3:59 am

WildFire and his fellow Immortals, Twilight Storm, Bigjobs, Soho Sixx, Legacy and Paleghost are sitting around a large conference table looking through some files.

Legacy :"Hmm what about Houleigan?" He holds up a file he is looking at.

WildFire :"No Houleigan is too much of a lone wolf, besides he would spend most of his time trying to be in charge or simply off on his own doing whatever he wanted."

Bigjobs :"What about Arthax Diamond?" Holding up Arthax's file.

WildFire :"Perhaps, he is a good wrestler but I am concerned about him being more of a lose cannon James Dean type."

Bigjobs :"So is that a maybe?"

WildFire :"Yes put him in the potential pile, we'll discuss him later."

Bigjobs hands Arthax's folder to Twilight who places it in a small pile in front of WildFire.

WildFire :"What about Doc Matthews?" He holds up Doc Matthews folder.

Legacy laughs :"Ha that jobber, his ego is so big he rents it it's own house and has to pay for an extra seat on airplanes for it."

Soho Sixx :"But he is a good wrestler."

WildFire :"True and I think he has alot of untapped potential."

Legacy :"Because he never tries to do anything, he's a floater, a bottom feeder who does just the minimum ammount of work and effort to get by."

WildFire :"But he had a match against Adam McFarland Tuesday for the New Blood Championship."

Legacy :"Got his butt royally handed to him too..."

WildFire :"And ??? "

Legacy :"He might be worth a much more in depth look at ."

WildFire : "So maybe?"

Legacy shrugs "Sure why not."

WildFire places the folder in the small pile in front of him.

WildFire :"Anyone else??"

The Immortals shake their heads no.

WildFire grabs the pile in front of him and stands up.

WildFire :"Any other business? Twilight you have been very quiet do you have anything to say?"

Twilight (looking startled) :"Uhhmmm no, I think, well .."

Bigjobs concerned look on his face:"Please M'lady you are amongst family now, you should feel free to speak your mind, and be free with your thoughts."

Twilight (looking perturbed) :"Hmm why do you always do that? You treat me like I am a china doll or something, I am not a breakable fragile little barbie doll."

Bigjobs :"I apologize M'lady, I meant no disrespect."

Twilight :"Yet you treat me like, you are uncomfortable with me, and that I can not take care of myself."

Bigjobs :"Again M'Lady I meant no disrespect."

Twilight :"I am not M'lady, I have won the Master of Terror Championship more then one time, I have proven myslef in the ring several time, I am Twilight Storm! Not your little china doll."

Bigjobs :"M'Lady, I did not mean to imply...."

Twilight :"M'Lady nothing if you won't treat me with respect, amongst the Immortals then perhaps you will treat me so after I remind you and kick your butt in the ring tonight!!"

Bigjobs :"M'lady I will not ...."

WildFire interupts angrily :"BIGJOBS, are you refusing an open challenge from a member of the IMMORTALS?"

Bigjobs :"No but..."

WildFire (very firmly) :"Then tonight you will face Twilight Storm in a match as she has requested do you understand?"

Bigjobs :"Yes."

WildFire :"That is fine." he looks around at the assembled group "Anymore Business?"

He is met with silence.

WildFire :"Then this meeting is adjourned."

The Immortals get up to leave.

WildFire :"Paleghost could you stay behind for a minut, we have a few things to discuss before you leave..."

Plaeghost nods and waits silently as the other Immortals leave the room.

Last edited by WildFire on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

New Blood for The Immortals Empty Re: New Blood for The Immortals

Post  Wicker Sun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm

that is for the first main show, right?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:48 pm