Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match)

Gast

Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match) Empty Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match)

Post  Gast Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Adam McFarland opens the front passenger door of his limousine and Antina gets out of the car. Adam takes her hand and leads her to the backstage area of the arena. Adam and Antina enter the backstage area where Dan "The Judge" Williams is pacing back and forth like a caged beast, waiting for them to return.

Dan "The Judge" Williams: "Hey, where have you been??? Antina, I tried to call you many times, but I couldn't reach you. Are you OK? What has this punk done to you?"

Adam McFarland speaks very slowly and softly: "Nothing that she didn't want to..."

Dan "The Judge" Williams doesn't even look to the annoyance that is Adam: "I'm not speaking with you!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams: "Antina, please come with me, I missed you.."

Adam McFarland casually grins as he speaks: "Hmmmm ... I don't think that she missed you, because she HAD me..."

Dan "The Judge" Williams turns to Adam and raises his fist: "One more word and I'm gonna kick you out of this arena."

Antina steps between the two feuding wrestlers: "Dan, listen, calm down ... he didn't hurt me or anything like that. We just had a good time..."

Adam McFarland chuckles: "OHHH YES, a good time indeed!!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams glares at Adam: "What do you mean a GOOD TIME???"

Antina just smiles sweetly: "I now know exactly who I am, I know what I want, I know what life is all about."

Dan "The Judge" Williams just slumps as if he's already lost her to this con man: "You know what you want?!?!?!"

Adam McFarland taunts Dan from behind the safety of Antina: "And she got what she wanted.."

Dan "The Judge" Williams takes a deep breath and swallows his anger for a brief moment, his words soft and deliberate: "Antina, what have you done? I...I'll forgive you but I need to know???"

Antina looks at Adam McFarland.

Dan "The Judge" Williams yells at her: "Don't look at him, look at me and tell me the god-damn truth!!!"

Antina shuffles her feet: "Dan ... ummmmm ... well ... Dan ..."

Adam McFarland is smiling.

Dan "The Judge" Williams reaches past Antina and grabs Adam by the collar: "Adam, let me tell you something. I am sick and tired of you and your tricks. Tonight we are going to have another match ... an "I-QUIT"Match. And since you seemingly enjoyed our last sidebet here's another for you. If I should win you won't speak with Antina again, if you win she's yours. DEAL?"

Adam McFarland shakes his head: "I don't need such an offer to know on which side Antina is standing!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams lifts Adam off the floor and yells angrily in his face: "I WANT THAT MATCH and THE DEAL!"

Adam McFarland grins knowingly, as if he'd manipulated this whole encounter just the way he wanted: "YOU ARE ON!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams drops Adam to the floor and stalks off.

Antina turns to Adam and smiles before following after Dan: "Adam, I want to thank you for the wonderful time. I REALLY enjoyed it."

Adam McFarland: "My pleasure..."
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match) Empty Re: Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match)

Post  Wicker Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 pm

added to the show
    Gast

Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match) Empty Re: Adam and the Judge (pre I Quit match)

Post  Gast Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:50 pm

There's two other RP's and a match that come before this one.

1. Pre LMS match RP
    2. LMS match - McFarland wins
    3. Post LMS match RP
    4. Pre I quit Match (this RP)
    5. I quit match
    6. Post I quit match RP.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 pm