Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Adam and the Judge (Pre LMS match)

Gast

Adam and the Judge (Pre LMS match) Empty Adam and the Judge (Pre LMS match)

Post  Gast Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Adam McFarland walks around the corner and runs into Dan "The Judge" Williams and Antina Delthos.

Adam McFarland (speaking very slowly): "Ohhhh ... Miss Antina. Hello, nice to meet you. How are you?"

Antina (paralyzed): "Hi Adam, nice to meet you too...."

Dan "The Judge" Williams turns to Antina and raises an eyebrow incredulously: "Nice to meet THIS guy???"

Adam McFarland looks Antina in her eyes as he ignores Dan and talks just to her: "Good to hear. Maybe the two of us should..."

Dan "The Judge" Williams glares at Adam: "You two will do NOTHING!!"

Adam McFarland asks smugly: "Excuse me ... Mr. Williams... are you two a couple?"

Dan "The Judge" Williams visibly fumes and replies through clenched teeth: "That is none of your god-damn business! Get out of my sight!!"

Adam McFarland asks in his level, smooth voice: "Miss Antina, are you a couple?"

Antina (still paralysed): "ehhhhh......"

Dan "The Judge" Williams snaps his head around to Antina: "What ehhhh..... hey, I told you that this is not your business."

Adam McFarland turns his attention to Dan: "Listen, Mr. Williams, I have heard some minutes ago that the two of us will have a match tonight ... a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. Well, of course I'm gonna be the last man standing in this match and I ask myself whether you will be able toooooooo - let me call it - TAKE CARE of this beautiful lady after our match. I know what she wants and I know what she needs. Antina, he is not man enough for you.."

Suddenly Dan "The Judge" Williams attacks Adam McFarland with a short arm clothesline and knocks him down.

Dan "The Judge" Williams: "Not good enough, huh? I will show you in the ring that I'm good enough."

Adam McFarland gets up slowly with one arm cradled against his chest: "WOW really impressive!! Mr. Williams, let's make a deal. If I should win the match and if Antina agrees I want to have a ... private meeting with her. If you should win, I won't speak with her again"

Dan "The Judge" Williams shouts his response at Adam: "DEAL!!!!!! C'mon Antina..."

Dan "The Judge" Williams grabs Antina's arm and leads her to his locker room. While walking away Antina turns her head, looks at Adam and starts smiling. Adam gives her a wink.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:35 am