Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Adam and the Judge (post LMS match)

Gast

Adam and the Judge (post LMS match) Empty Adam and the Judge (post LMS match)

Post  Gast Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Adam McFarland enters The Immortal's locker room. One can see Wildfire, Blackangel, Pammy, Dan "The Judge" Williams and Antina sitting together.

Adam McFarland (speaking very slowly): "The Immortals!! The legendary stable!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams jumps on his feet: "What the hell do you want??"

Adam McFarland (smiling): "Well, we have deal, don't we? Can't you remember? The deal is: If I should win the LAST MAN STANDING MATCH and if Antina should agree I will have a private meeting with her. Well, I - of course - won the match in our last show."

Dan "The Judge" Williams almost snarls, the anger evident on his face: "By luck!!"

Adam McFarland smiles mockingly: "I WON and that's all that matters, so I'm here to claim my prize. Antina, Will you go with me?"

Antina gets up.

Dan "The Judge" Williams lunges for Antina and grabs her arm: "ANTINA!!! You won't go with him! How can you..."

Wildfire reaches over and places a hand on Dan's shoulder: "Brother Dan, do you have that deal with this guy?"

Dan "The Judge" Williams turns around and loosens his grip on Antina slightly: "Yes, but..."

Wildfire speaks in an almost fatherly tone: "The Immortals are always true to theirs words. Antina, do you want to go with him?"

Antina grins excitedly: "OHHH YES!!"

Dan "The Judge" Williams slumps and opens his mouth but no words come out as he looks pleadingly at Wildfire

Wildfire pries Dan's hand off Antina: "Brother Dan ... it is her decision."

Adam McFarland (smiling): "Antina, I'm looking forward to the next few hours. You will really enjoy them. And Mr. Williams, I hope you will have a good time as well..."

Adam McFarland turns around and wants to leave the room.

Dan "The Judge" Williams leaps towards Adam McFarland: "I will end you boy...."

Wildfire and Blackangel struggle to hold him back.

Wildfire: "Brother Dan ... let them go, that is the deal!!"

Antina and Adam slowly walk out of the locker room, hand in hand.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Adam and the Judge (post LMS match) Empty Re: Adam and the Judge (post LMS match)

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm

ok good rp. A few things (god its good to have you back Dan)

WildFire calls Dan, "Danny" because growing up he has an Uncle Dan, who he called UNcle Danny, plus he also like to yank Dans chain occasionally by singing the Irish song : "Danny Boy".

When I say the Immortals are like brothers, thats the way they see eachother, like actual brothers and sister, not a monk or or priesthood. WildFire, is used to have a big family, and has basically adopted the Immortals into his real life family and considers them all blood relatives. The Immortals train together, spend most of their times together in and out of the ring and even get together on Holdidays like Christmas to celebrate it as a family. WildFires kids consider Dan their Uncle Danny. Imagine Thanksgiving around a huge table with The Immortals and all their immediate family members, ever holiday is like a HUGE family reunion.

Oh and its WildFire not Wildfire please.

Good Rp Dan Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:18 pm