Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I Quit Match promo

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

I Quit Match promo Empty I Quit Match promo

Post  VinceTheRave Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Camera starts rolling as the backstage interview crew make their way to Vince “The Rave’s locker room. Charlene knocks on the door and Vince answers..

Charlene: Vince.. Tonight you have another shot at the New Blood Championship, how do you think you’ll fair after last week’s brutal encounter with Adam McFarland?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Charlene, that’s a stupid question if I EVER heard one.. How do I think I’ll fair? Well last week I asked for a Title Match and got one. HOWEVER.. I did not ask for a best of 3 submissions match!?!

Charlene: You lost the..

Vince interrupts Charlene and puts his finger up to her mouth to keep her quiet..

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Shhh.. Charlene, I didn’t Tap once.. I didn’t ask for the match to be stopped.. That poor excuse for a ref stopped the match just as I was taking a time out to recover! In case you hadn’t noticed, Adam took it upon himself to grab a barbed wire baseball bat then hit me across the head with the damn thing in a feeble excuse and tried that extra little bit harder to win the match.. Not that it done me any harm whatsoever but still, all I would’ve asked for was a nice clean match, but noooo.. Wasn’t gonna happen!

Charlene: So what are you saying, Adam cheated to gain an upper hand in that match??

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Just like I said, I NEVER tapped, I never gave up.. That decision was made for me.. Had it been my decision, I wouldn’t have lost.

Charlene: So being an “I Quit” match tonight, do you think the outcome may be somewhat different?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Think Charlene? I don’t think Charlene, I KNOW. ADAM.. Let me make this CLEAR to you.. When I beat you from Post To Post tonight, I’m gonna grab that mic, shove it down your throat, so you can barely utter the words.. I QUIT..

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am