Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I quit, you quit

Gast

I quit, you quit Empty I quit, you quit

Post  Gast Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 am

Evolution by Korn plays and Jaw Breaker rushes to the ring.

Fans boo really loud.

Jaw Breaker: All of you just zip it. Im here with important business to handle right now. Last week I had to defend my title once again with TDX. Now Im getting sick of you TDX. I faced you in a triple threat and I won. One week later I faced you again and suprise surprise I won. Now for the third time you had a title match. And now you won in an unfair match. A last blood match, really?! You can only defeat me with weapons you coward.

Fans yell for blood.

Jaw Breaker: Man up and face me again. You did nothing to deserve a title match. I had a number 1 contender match to get a title shot. What about you? What have you done and accomplished to get not 1, not 2 but 3 shots? All you do is hide yourself behind the administration. I want you to get yourself here and face me right now for that title.

A few seconds pass away and no one appears.

Jaw Breaker gets outside the ring and picks a steel chair.

Jaw Breaker: If the rabbit dont wanna come out, the hunter goes after him.

Throws mic away and begins to walk backstage.

The camera goes after him. Jaw Breaker walks backstage looking for TDX.

Jaw Breaker: So were are you TDX? I guess I will look for you were you always hide, in the President's Office.

Keeps moving on to the Office. Gets there and opens the door. No one is there.

Jaw Breaker: The rabbit left his hole. Now lets go to the next hole.

He continues to walk in the backstage area and gets to the locker room. Once again no one is there. Gets to a mirror and swings the chair right into the mirror. The mirror shreds.

Leaves the chair and walks back to the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Looks like the "champ" is no where to be seen. In that case I will just say what I want. Tonight TDX vs Jaw Breaker, title match in an I Quit match. You better start working on your vocabullary cause when you pronounce that words I dont wanna ear any germanish accent. I want to ear 2 clean words: I QUIT. Those will be your salvation words because when I enter in a revenge mode no one can save you. There is no hopes, no salvation, no mercy and no respect for you. The end will come to you.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:32 pm