Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Pre-title match promo

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

Pre-title match promo Empty Pre-title match promo

Post  VinceTheRave Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Camera starts rolling as the backstage interview crew make their way to Vince “The Rave” Rapture’s locker room. Charlene knocks on the door and Vince answers..

Charlene: Vince.. Tonight you have another shot at the New Blood Championship, what are your thoughts and feelings going into the match with Mortanius..?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: My thought and feelings.. The new guy.. The new champ.. The New Blood champ.. What did you say his name was again?

Charlene: Mort..

Vince interrupts Charlene before she has the chance to finish her sentence..

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Charlene, I don’t even care what his name is.. I’ve never heard of him or even seen him around here before.. So I know nothing about him.. But I do know, is he’s the champ.. He’s got something that I want, and won’t have that for long.. Because tonight, “The Rave” has been given the chance.. The opportunity.. The “Shot”.. To win back the title I won and lost in my home town of London, England..

Charlene: What about strategy going into the match?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Strategy?? There is no strategy for these types of matches.. All I’m gonna do is go into the match, do my job, and get what came for.. then at the end of it, you can all look forward to seeing him staring up at the lights when I’ve hit my finisher, and the ref counts “1..2..3..”, raises my hand in victory, and I walk out of the arena, once again as New Blood champion..

(Short and sweet, had a bit of a mental block so couldn't think of mych else to come up with than the usual blah blah blah.. lol! Hope it's good enough!?)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Pre-title match promo Empty Re: Pre-title match promo

Post  Wicker Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm