Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Razzata vs. Piton - FB Title Match

Razzata vs. Piton - FB Title Match Empty Razzata vs. Piton - FB Title Match

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 am

Razzata sitting in his locker room preparing for the match when piton bursts into the room . . .

Piton: I have some news for you

Razzata: what do you want?

Piton: As you know, NB belt is now vacanted, and as i am the first ever New Blood Champion I would suggest you not take this too seriously. . . . We both know you're too small for this . . .

Razzata: "were" is the correct term . . . Tsk Tsk Tsk . . . To be young and to believe you have skills . . . I've seen many wannabes, so you don't quite impress me so far . . .

Piton: It was my belt and i aim to get it back . . . So step aside and let a real wrestler show you how it's done. . . .

Razzata: UUuh Yeaaaa !!! Love to get my opponents fired up before a match . . . it provides for much more fun . . .

Piton: You are not the first loud mouth i've ran down . . . I'll see you in the ring . . .
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Razzata vs. Piton - FB Title Match Empty Re: Razzata vs. Piton - FB Title Match

Post  WildFire Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Good Rp but unfortunently do to scheduling stuff Tuesdays show is already confirmed would you like to please do one For Fridays Final against Hillbilly Bill please?
    Thanks

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

It made it into the match eventually Smile. On to RP with Hillbilly Smile
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:01 pm