Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Paleghost challenges Zeus (3rd show)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Paleghost challenges Zeus (3rd show) Empty Paleghost challenges Zeus (3rd show)

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 am

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica plays on the Titantron as Paleghost walks down to the ring.

Mic in hand he speaks voice resonating with power : "Most of you don't know me, but I am Paleghost, and I am IMMORTAL.

The Crowd is stunned.

Paleghost : Yes, I am not lying I am an memember of THE IMMORTALS.

Crowd: ...

Paleghost : "You didn't know that because no one outside of the Immortals except for Soho Sixx and WildFire knew that."

Paleghost : "Why, because I am their Wildcard, their Hatchetman, the one that does the really dirty work that nobody is supposed to connect with The Immortals and their members. I do the really, dirty, nasty work, that needs to be done. I am The Immortals, black ops "

Paleghost : " Whenever you see WildFire talking to someone off screen that you couldn't see chances are that was either me or Soho Sixx. Most of the time it was me."

Paleghost : "And now I have been given a new assignment, I have been given ZEUS THE FIGHTER !!"

Crowd Gasps

Paleghost : "I will make him worthy of his name, or I will break him and eliminate him from the fed and THE IMMORTALS FOREVER !!!"

Crowd :" NO !!! NO ! NOT ZEUS !!!!"

Paleghost : "Unfortunently Zeus is too weak to face me, and I don't feel like lowering myself to his level for a squash match, so instead I will issue a challenge, one Warrior to another."

Crowd : "Zeus, Zeus, Zeus !!"

Paleghost : "I have know you for a long time, and I know this, that you are not GOOD ENOUGH, you will never be good enough to face me, and you are merely a steping stone, a means to my end. I don't even care what happens to you. I just want the oponent I want to face. I want Sharmario.
    But I am not good enough to face him, not yet, but I will be. So I propose a wager. Whoever can get in shape to face their opponent and beat them first wins. I will train my best and hardest to face and defeat SHARMARIO and you will train your best and hardest to defeat ME. We will track our progress and no matter how long it takes, one of us will win the CHALENGE. The Loser, well I really don't need to spell it out do I? "

Paleghost turns and walks away.

Crowd : Zeus !! Zeus !!! Zeus !!!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:28 pm