Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Stu Pitt is Pissed at Paleghost!

Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Stu Pitt is Pissed at Paleghost! Empty Stu Pitt is Pissed at Paleghost!

Post  Stu Pitt Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Stu Pitt's music hits (crowd boos) and he walks out onto the ramp with a microphone. Stu angrily walks up the ramp and steps into the ring!

Stu Pitt: "Last time I was out here, I was hit with a cheap shot by Paleghost... then the coward ran away and sent his minions out here to do his dirty work! How about this Paleghost, you get your pale ass out here and face me like a man right now!"

Stu Pitt waits in the ring for Paleghost.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Stu Pitt is Pissed at Paleghost! Empty Re: Stu Pitt is Pissed at Paleghost!

Post  WildFire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 am

The opening notes of "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica begin to play.

Stu Pitt prepares himself assuming a fighting stance.

The crowd cheers loudly.

The music stops.

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica begins to play again.

The crowd cheers loudly.

The music stops.

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica begins to play again.

The music stops.

Stu Pitt looks around confused .

Stu Pitt :"Hey enough of this come out and face me like a man!!!"

the Crowd is confused.

Stu Pitt :"Enough if you won't come to me I will come and get you."

Stu Pitt goes to leave the ring.

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica plays as 4 large pallbears come down the entrance ramp carrying a coffin between them. They place it down just in front of the ring and turn and leave back up the entrance ramp.

Stu Pitt : "What the (bleep) is the crap?"

He walks over to the coffin, looking down on it. He circles the coffin warily and gives it a quick kick.

He circles it some more before finally walking over to it.

Stu Pitt :'I know what this is, you'r hiding in there aren't you, hmm it'd be a shame if that lovely little coffin somehow caught fire with you in it? Would it?"

Stu Pitt checks his clothes :"Hmm anybody got a lighter, pair of matches, hmm maybe a blowtorch."

Stu Pitt tries to conjole a lighter or some matches out of the audience. A fan passes him her lighter.

Stu Pitt lights the lighter and approaches the coffin.

Stu Pitt : "It would surely be a shame" He kicks the coffin one last time very very hard.

Stu Pitts kick causes the lid to snap open. The crowd gasps in horror.

Stu Pitt :"What, what are you jerks on about?" He goes and looks in the coffin.

Stu Pitt :"Oh my God, Manolito?"

Manolito is lying in the coffin unconscious.

Stu Pitt :"You (bleep), you mother (Bleep), stupid freaking (bleep)!!!"

Stu Pitt is so mad he is shaking uncontrollably with rage.

Suddenly "Enter the Sandaman" By Metallica begins to play as sic more pallbearers head down to the ring carrying an extra large coffin.

Stu Pitt charges towards them as they hastily put down the coffin and scatter in all directions.

Ignoring them he changes direction charging towards the coffin and attempts to grab it and lift it up.

As he does the coffin lid opens up and Stu Pitt gasps in pain as Plaeghost leans out grabbing him by the throat and dragging him inside.

The is a small barely audible click and the coffin lid closes and the six pallbears regroup.

The coffin shakes a couple of times and the pallbearers lift the coffin up between them and carry it away.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:21 am