Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito

Poll

Who Will Win?

[ 1 ]
    Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Bar_left100%Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Bar_left0%Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Empty Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito

Post  Stu Pitt Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Stu Pitt's music hits and he walks out to the ring with a microphone and steps in the ring.

Stu Pitt: "My worst nightmare has come true. The finals of the I Quit League is myself vs my partner Manny. I said it before, there's no quit in either of us. So, here's how this will go down. It's going to end in a draw, which means I will become the SCT Iron Warrior! Manolito get out here, so I can wish you good luck and shake your hand. No hard feelings between us!"

Stu Pitt waits in the ring.

Stu Pitt Calls Out Manolito Empty Manolito

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am

Manolito's music hits, and the crowd goes wild.

Manolito stands by the ramp and begins to talk.

Manolito: Stu...

Crowd goes wild and start chanting Stoooopeeeeedosssss

Manolito: Stu we have made it through many things and this here is by far the most challenging. All I want to say is good luck, bring your best cause I will.I do not intend to lose and I hope neither are you. And for you haters out ther ethis match will not break us apart... and if you ain't down with that we got three words for you.... You're all Stupit!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:10 pm