Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO) Empty Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO)

Post  WildFire Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 am

Ok the big TAGTEAM MATCHUP and also your title rpg thing is scheduled for either the last show of the season (the 1st of MAY) or next season DEPENDING on whether appearances reset on the 1st or not.

Ok so what is needed is a rpg for this Tuesday (the 28th of April) so here is a possible one please comment, decide what you like, what yuou don't like and any changes you would make ASAP.

RPG PART 1 :

Monday April 27th 4:15 pm PST
    Sunnyville Funeral Home Edmonton Alta. Canada
    Video display of the Last Will and Testmant of Father Robert Julian Samuels.

On the large projection display is a tribute to the life and times of Robert Julian Samuels, otherwise known as Father Bob to many in the Wrestling Business or Uncle Bob to his close friends and family.

A large procession of friends and family is gathered around to view his last message to his family and friends.

The display flashes through several old pictures and some old video pictures as finally comes to a finish admist the tears and occassional laughter of all in the room.

Father Bob comes on with a final message for his many, many family and friends.

Father Bob : If you are seeing this then its means either I have passed on to a better place or you have broken in to my stuff and probably shouldn't be watching this .. I will wait a few seconds so that if it is the latter you can now leave the room ... (he pauses)
    There is some laughter , but nobody gets up and leaves.
    Father Bob (continuing) : And so since you are still viewing this then I must have passed on.. well.. I guess there is not much to left to say, I think that I pretty much said and did everything in my life ok and that the most important people in my life always knew how I felt about them. Just in case, so that you all know one last time : "I love you all and I was proud to be a part of each and everyone of your lives, you have always made me so happy and I am priveledged and proud to have known each and everyone of you, thanks for everything."

He pauses : Well I guess there is only one thing left to do then and thats see to the disposition of my last will and testment.. he frowns thoughtfully
    Ok here goes ...

Suddenly there is static, and the picture disappears for a second or two.
    Someone gets up to check thing out and see if they are working
    The Picture comes back on .

"BOOOOOOORRIIIIIINNG, change the channel dude " Manolito says as he is seen leaning over the camera
    "Is there like Beer on this lecture??" Stu Pitt asks as he steps into the shot and taking a hit from an open beer can.

Manolito : "Dude, like blah , blah, blah, touchie feelie, I'm so sad so stupid old man died"

Stu Pitt : "Hey man show some respect, he was like 1 million years old, I mean thats like practically forever..."

Manolito : Ya ok, he was a pretty nice old man anyway... but man did he go on, Blah, blah blah I love you all, blah blah blah.

Stu Pitt : Ya and on and on ... well anyway. basically this video goes on for another 20 minutes or so with some crappy, lovey dovey message of love and stuff and the "disposition fo his worldly goods"

Manolito : Ya very boring

Stu Pitt : Ya but since you are lucky enough to have us here we will just give you the crib notes...

Manolito : Ya everything Father Bob ever had in this world he left to Manolito and Stu Pitt ...
    Stu Pitt : Why thats strange, thats you and me... I guess we are kind of rich now .. hmm what will you do with you half eh Manolito??
    Manolito : Lots and lots of Women ....
    Stu Pitt : You mean you won't like donate lots to charity and worthy causes and stuff??"
    Manolito : Nope lots and lots of women...
    Stu Pitt : Hmm and beer right?
    Manolito : Sure why not?
    Stu Pitt : Speaking of beer, you know I would like to stick around longer but I am all out, let blow this place and go get some more ...
    Manolito : Cool
    Stu Pitt : We now return you to your regularily scheduled program ...

The screen goes staticy and when it comes back on we see Father Bob explaining his last will and testament.
    Father Bob : I will miss you all ...

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO) Empty Sounds good.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 pm

I may a litle behind on this reply... but how do I go missing?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO) Empty Re: Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO)

Post  WildFire Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

WildFire "kidnaps" you and send you to "Iraq"

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO) Empty crazy

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 am

lol, ok I guess, i will not be wrestling for awhile. should I do some shows from Iraq?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO) Empty Re: Attention STUPIDOS (that means STU PITT and MANOLITO)

Post  WildFire Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 am

Lol you will be back for the tag team between the Stupidos and WildFire/Wickerman
    LOL
    Besides I doubt you'll be there long, just have Stu Pitt go and find you ...
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Manolito wrote:lol, ok I guess, i will not be wrestling for awhile. should I do some shows from Iraq?

show from Iraq lol! lol!
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

lol lol lol lol
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

XDDDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:51 pm