Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Locker Room Encounter with Manolito

Ryan Steele
    Ryan Steele

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Locker Room Encounter with Manolito Empty Locker Room Encounter with Manolito

Post  Ryan Steele Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Ryan Steele enters the SCT gym to get in his daily 2 hour workout. He heads over to the flat bench to find Manolito sitting listening to his iPod.

Ryan Steele: Hey, you almost done there. I want to get started on my workout.

Manolito looks up with disgust.

Manolito: I'll get up when I'm good and ready. Don't you know who I am. You may think you're the hottest star in town now that you made it into the big leagues from the two-bit local fed you used to wrestle for, but you're just the newbie around here.

Ryan Steele: I may be new to the roster but I'm here to prove I'm a force to reckon' with in the ring and make a name for myself in SCT.

Manolito: Listen rookie, here's a free word of advice. I saw your match at Tuesday Terror and seen your training matches. You may be a big guy but you're like a lumbering ogre in the ring. I surprised you don't trip over your feet more often. You are not going to keep up with the talent and competition in this fed. Go back from where you came from before you get hurt.

Ryan Steele: Is that a threat? And who's going to hurt me? A has been like yourself. The only reason you've achieved anything here in the SCT is because of your alliance with Stu Pitt. Without him you'd still be a nobody.

Manolito stands up to face Ryan who towers 6 inches above him.

Manolito: I'm warning you. Don't cross me or I will be the one to show you what it's like to feel pain in the ring.

Ryan Steele pauses for a moment and then capitalizes on this opportunity.

Ryan Steele: I accept your challenge. I think squashing a ring veteran like yourself will once and forall prove I have the talent and caliber to be a top star on the SCT roster. See you in the ring.

Ryan heads out of the gym and heads to the Office of the SCT President Assistant, Tamara to request a match against Manolito at Eternal Pain III - Rookie vs Veteran.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 pm