Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Back in his room before the next fight

Gravy Boy
    Gravy Boy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back in his room before the next fight Empty Back in his room before the next fight

Post  Gravy Boy Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Gravy Boy is sitting in his favourite armchair in the firelight and tucking in to a giant yorkshire pudding smothered with thick bisto gravy. There is a bottle of vintage sprout wine on a pedestal to his right, and a crystal cut glass full of said wine next to it. He stops for a moment to savour the pudding and sip a little wine.

Gravy Boy: Now my debut in the tag team world may not have gone down well, and I may have gone out of the championship due to some foul play I am sure. There is one thing however that you can be sure of, and that is that I will beat Booger in my next fight. The doubters will be crushed and again i shall stake my claim on this place.

Gravy Boy finishes off his pudding and he gives a little tinkle on a bell and his butler comes in to the room to take away the plate. Gravy Boy sips a little more wine and stares into the firelight...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:26 pm