Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

You WILL fight T-Riggs

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

You WILL fight T-Riggs Empty You WILL fight T-Riggs

Post  dark horse Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm

"I'm on the rock" by Movado starts to play.

Janet Harper: I've been hearing a lot about this one. Loud obnoxious, and a crowd pleaser.

Bill Manson: Listen to this crowd.

Dark Horse comes out and stands atop the ramp-way looking around at all the fans. He raises his right hand in the air and leaves his left hand by his side and the fans get louder. After a while he walks to the ring slapping hands with the fans along the way down. He has a few words to say to some of the fans who share a good laugh. A few fans grab onto his hand and start talking to him and shaking his hand. Dark Horse runs and slides into the ring as he gets past the crowd. He goes to the ring side and rolls out of the ring and walks upto the commentator's table and says something to Janet and who turns red blushing. Then he grabs a mic and walks back to the ring.

Bill Manson: Wow, I have never heard that put that way before.

Janet Harper: Nice guy.

Bill Manson; And I think he just got himself another fan.

Dark Horse goes to a ring post and climbs it resting his left foot on the top turnbuckle and his right foot on the second to last. He raises his head arrogantly and closes his eyes as the crowd begins to chant his name. The arena fills with the chant of Dark Horse.

Janet Harper: WOW!! Listen to this crowd. I can barely hear myself right now.

Bill Manson: Tell me about it.

As the crowd subsides Dark Horse raises the mic to his lips, head still raised, Eyes still closed. He waits till the crowd gets quiet.

Dark Horse: FIIINALLY... THE GREAT ONE... HAS COME BAAAACK T0 (COUNTRY)

Dark Horse chants fill the arena again and he stands atop the turnbuckle enjoying every second. He lowers his head and looks around at the capacity crowd.

Dark Horse: The great one walked in here tonight on a high from single-handedly helping New Breed get back to the championship hunt. Can we...

He points to the Titan Tron and we see him Spearing Lazarus Macgreggor from the ladder during the escape from hell match. The crowd starts chanting "Hell Yeah!!"

Dark Horse: And I was coming out here to DEMAND another match against Lazarus, but something happened tonight. Something pretty interesting.

There's a few boos coming from the crowd.

Dark Horse: That's right... Tonight someone had the NERVE to attack yours truly in the parking lot. Can you.. Can.. I mean.. I'm a nice guy. Why would anybody do that to me? Since I think you're cowards who won't come out alone. Then let me put it like this. I'm calling out the two masked idiots that attacked me in the parking lot tongiht. I'll take ya both on. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!

The crowd erupts. He waits a few seconds.

Dark Horse: Trust me, if I have to go searching for you it will be much, much worse than...

Tamara: Woa!! Hold that please.

Tamara walks onstage and makes her way to the ring. She climbs in and walks around waving at the fans for a minute ignoring Dark Horse who stands rolling his eyes.

Tamara: First off, I don't see where you get off saying you were attacked by anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who started the whole thing and couldn't finish. I mean, we've seen your fights.. You start out slow, and end up flat on your face. Let's see can we roll the footage please.

A footage of Twilight Storm and Dark Horse starts to play. Then the tron begins to flicker and we see another footage. "Dark Horse is in the face of a scared Tamara as she shrinks into the corner." Tamara looks around angrily at Dark Horse.

Tamara; HOW!!!?

Dark Horse shrugs.

Tamara: You know what, it doesn't even matter. I make the matches, and tonight I needed a jobber for one of my newest superstars and I couldn't think of anybody else but you. Tonight, you won't be fighting some made up masked men. Tonight you will be facing... T- RIGGS!!

She looks at Dark Horse with a smirk and holds out the mic in her most ladylike pose.

Dark Horse: You really think this is funny!? Do you? You think this is some kinda...

Tamara: What I think is...

Dark Horse drops his mic and grabs hers mid sentence.

Dark Horse: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!

Tamara stumbles backwards and almost falls on the mat, but she regains her footing and her composure. She stand bravely puffing up her chest in front of Dark Horse.

Dark Horse: The only thing that matters tonight.. The only thing that matters any night... The only thing that matters. Is that Dark Horse is starting a new campaign. And tonight it starts with what's his name there.. Uh.. I guess his name doesn't matter either. Because he's about to become just another victim. So I guess no name's gonna have you to thank for his visit to the doctor tonight.

Tamara grabs the mic to speak.. T Riggs' music hits.

(Riggs you're up.. Let me know if I should add anything else after you're done or you can close it. I'm good with anything.)
    T-Riggs
    T-Riggs

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

You WILL fight T-Riggs Empty Re: You WILL fight T-Riggs

Post  T-Riggs Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

L.E.D. There Be Light by Rank 1 blasts through the loud speakers and T-Riggs makes his way on top of the entrance ramp. He's wearing his usual wrestling gear: camo pants and a black t-shirt with his most famous catch phrase written on it. He demands a microphone and a stagehand gives him one.

T-Riggs: Cut my music!

Crowd is already booing for Riggs as he slowly starts to make his way towards the ring and takes a good look at the audience.

T-Riggs: Well I see the people here are pretty much the same as we had in the old fed.. ill-behaved white-collar workers who don't seem to be working out.. you know like EVER! So no improvements there.

The crowd gets loud as the boos fill the entire arena.

Bill Manson: Wow, he's not here to make friends!

Janet Harper: I like his attitude and I have a feeling this will be an interesting match.

Riggs ignores the boos and focuses on the ring.

T-Riggs: And who's the big boy in the ring? Demanding respect with empty promises and shallow threats. Let me introduce myself: name's Theodore Riggs and hunting is what I do - both inside the ring and out in the wild. People call me T-Riggs and they do that for a reason.

His arrogant manners create even more resistance in the crowd and some start to chant Dark Horse. Riggs just smiles as he enters the ring.

T-Riggs: You better be well prepared and remember: When it comes to food chain - The Hunter is always on top!

He drops his mic outside the ring and gets ready to fight.

OOC: I think we're done for this time but could be more to come in later shows Smile.
    dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post  dark horse Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 am

Added

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 am