Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Has anybody seen Riggs.

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Has anybody seen Riggs. Empty Has anybody seen Riggs.

Post  dark horse Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

Dark Horse is sitting atop a ring-post exchanging casual banter with Bill Manson, and Janet Harper.

Janet Harper: I'm just saying, it's a 50/50 shot, last week he didn't seem to be on his game.

Bill Manson: I have to agree, he seemed like he just got here and was tired.

Dark Horse: So neither of you think I can send him to the doc again?

Janet Harper: I've seen the guy fight, I don't know if you'll be able to beat him a second time. He's that good. They don't call him the hunter for nothing. He learns and adapts. You'll have to be on top of your game to beat him

Dark Horse: Hmm. Tell you what I have a proposition for ya.

Bill Manson: Shoot.

Dark Horse: Well it's not really for you Billy boy, well it could be because it could be costly.

Janet Harper: Really?

Dark Horse: Really, if I beat him you take me to lunch at the most expensive restaurant in the country.

Bill Manson: I wanna go.

Dark Horse looks at Bill and shakes his head.

Dark Horse: Fine Bill, you can go.

Janet Harper: And what do I get if Riggs wins?

Dark Horse (Grinning): I'll tell you later.

Janet Harper: For one thing it better be interesting, another it better not be what I think it is.

Dark Horse; You'll be pleasantly surprised. Just tell him when you see him, if he actually cleared to wrestle medically I was calling him out. Tell the hunter, I want to finish what I started last week.

Bill and Janet Nods and Dark Horse hops down form the post and begins walking toward the farther side of the ring to exit.

(Riggs You're up)
    T-Riggs
    T-Riggs

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Has anybody seen Riggs. Empty Re: Has anybody seen Riggs.

Post  T-Riggs Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:41 am

Dark Horse walks all the way to the entrance ramp, walks through the curtains and almost bumps into someone. T-Riggs is standing right behind the curtains and has a weird grin on his face. Both men look at each other for a good ten seconds before Riggs opens his mouth.

T-Riggs: Looking for someone?

Dark Horse is about to say something but Riggs raises his hand to stop him.

T-Riggs: You know last week's match wasn't the best of my career. The outcome didn't quite satisfy me. That's why I talked to the officers and we'll be having a rematch here tonight in my home country. Better get ready, I'm not going to make it easy for you.

Riggs turns around and takes a couple of steps and then turns back again as if he had just remembered something.

T-Riggs: Oh, and my arm is fine by the way. The ref ended the last match too early.

He seems to be boiling with anger and can't seem to find the words anymore. He just turns around and walks off hitting the walls a couple of times to cool off.

OOC: If you want to change something feel free to do so.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:07 pm