Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Casket Match for Paleghost and Stu Pitt

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Casket Match for Paleghost and Stu Pitt Empty Casket Match for Paleghost and Stu Pitt

Post  WildFire Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 am

*** This has not yet been signed off on by Stu Pitt so it may be changed or not show up in the show at all ****

Stu Pitt is the ring wearing a bandage over his head after the attack on him Friday.

Stu Pitt is so consumed by rage that he is shaking.

Crowd :"You suck !!! You Suck!"

Stu Pitt : "Hey shut the Hell up!"

Crowd : "Booo !!!"

Stu Pitt :"Ya Ya, screw you !!"

Crowd :"You suck !!! You Suck !!!"

Stu Pitt "You jerks keep repeating that like it means soemthing, but I will tell you who really sucks, that jerk Paleghost."

On the Titantron the events of last Friday are shown.

Stu Pitt :"That gutless coward ambushed me, and then he sicked his buddies on me and ran like a dog with his tail between his legs!"

Crowd :"You suck ! You suck !!"

Stu Pitt :"Well we are supposed to have a match here tonight, Paleghost I know you are back there come on out and face me like a man you coward !!!"

Stu Pitt waits in the ring.

Crowd :"You Suck !!! You suck !!!"

Stu Pitt :"Hey jerk I am waiting !!"

Crowd: "You suck!!! You suck !!"

Stu Pitt :"Ahh screw it I am coming back there to get you !!!"

Stu Pitt climbs over the ring ropes and heads towards the back area.

Suddenly "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica plays on the titantron.

Stu Pitt stops and assumes a fighting pose.

Crowd :"You suck !!! You suck!!!"

Stu Pitt waits more but nothing happens.

Stu Pitt :"What is this a joke? Paleghost get your butt our here!"

Nothing happens.

Stu Pitt Grabs a folding chair from nearby and begins to angrily smash it against the crowd barrier screaming.

He looks up as four large pallbearers come down the entrance ramp carring a very large coffin between them.

Stu Pitt :"Ahh ha ha very funny Paleghost, is this supposed to be some stupid mind game of yours? Well it's not working."

He gives the coffin a kick.

Stu Pitt : "I seen this trick before, I open up this coffin like so," He lifts the lid. "And ..."

He gasps as Paleghost grabs him by the throat and drags him into the coffin with him.

The coffin shakes several times violently as the lid closes and the pallbearers pick up and carry it away.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:19 am