Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Who can take on the new Zeus?

zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Who can take on the new Zeus? Empty Who can take on the new Zeus?

Post  zeusthefighter Fri May 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Part 1:Backstage

Two people are in the training arena-Zeus the Fighter,and his coach,Marin Ivanov.
    Marin:Are you ready to impress France?
    After no answer...
    Marin:Zeus?
    Meanwhile the wrestler is hard training in the practice ring.
    Zeus:Hard to talk now...And yes,I fear Im ready.
    Marin:You fear?
    Zeus walks around the ring a little.
    Zeus:Im ready,but Im not sure they are...
    Marin walks to the exit.
    Marin:Dont flatter yourself,your moves arent perfected yet.Only your Thunder Kick Pierce is...good.
    Zeus:Yeah?Lets make a deal!If I use the TKP and win,I get to train you.
    The trainer stops right in front of the door.
    Marin:And if I win?Wait,I know...
    The coach turns to his "pupil".
    Marin:You will never question my methods again!
    He finally exits the training arena."The Total Package" places a punching bag in the center of the ring,and climbs on the turnbuckle.Zeus takes out a beartrap and looks at his "victim".
    Zeus:Losing isnt an option,when I have this...

Part 2:In ring

"Omen" by The Prodigy blasts the PA system for the first time ever.The fans dont know for who to cheer,since the spunds are new for them,atleast as an entrance.Sparks are showering,a few lightnings strike the ringposts,as Zeus the Fighter walks down the entrance ramp,comfident and smiling.He's holding a mic and greeting the fans.
    Zeus:Surprise!
    The fans start to cheer for "The Total Package",finally knowing who it is.The wrestler gets in the ring and proclaims:
    Zeus:Bonjour,France!Im excited cuz of two things.One:tonight I'll be fighting in Soho's home country!Partner,this is for you!
    A huge lightning blasts the middle of the ring,followed by a puff of smoke.When it clears,the letters "SS" are spelled on the field.Soho's fans greatly applaud the tribute from Zeus to his tag-partner.
    Zeus:Second,Im glad we're back!SCT has started a new season,which gave me time to train and focus on getting stronger!Improving!Some new moves,a new song...After all,I AM an omen !And tonight,Im proving it against BoxFabio!He's the first to try to take on the new Zeus!
    "The Total Package" gets on top of the turnbuckle and declairs:
    Zeus:This is the birth of Zeus the Fighter 2.0!!
    The crowd bursts into screams for their "improved" hero.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 pm