Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Me vs Zeus

Me vs Zeus Empty Me vs Zeus

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 am

"X-zibit makes his way to the ring and singing his entrance song the Concentrate"

"X-zibit enters in the ring and stop singing and he wait till the fans stop to"

X-zibit:I'm here to fight zeus and to show him who is the champion

"Zeus appears and enters in the ring"

Zeus:Hi X so you want me to fight you this night...

X-zibit:Of cours Zeus i want to have a good fight with you and i want that the fans feel good

Zeus:Okey then you and me an this night

X-zibit:So i really think this will be a good fight...

hmm i here is correct me if it is not good:P:) thx bye
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Me vs Zeus Empty Re: Me vs Zeus

Post  zeusthefighter Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 am

X-zibit wrote:"X-zibit makes his way to the ring and singing his entrance song the Concentrate"

"X-zibit enters in the ring and stop singing and he wait till the fans stop to"

X-zibit:I'm here to fight zeus and to show him who is the champion

"Elektro" by Outwork strikes the PA system.Fans of the AWA immediately recognise their favourite crowd pleaser's anthem.
    Crowd:Zeus!Zeus!Zeus!
    Unfortunately,most of the fans are unprepared,and almost no posters and signs are raised.
    Zeus the Fighter makes his way down the entrance ramp,wearing his black wrestling costume with lightning bolts on it.Sparks are showering."The Total Package" approaches his adversary,holding a mic.He first addresses to the crowd:
    Zeus:A lot of things have changed:the fed,the arena,the owner...But two things remain the same,as much as I care.One:Im still The Total Package,no matter where!
    The fans burst into cheers.Zeus raises a hand to silence them,so he can finish:
    Zeus:The other (looking at Xzibit) is you,X.Youre still the same,as you were in AWA.Plus you stole what was mine!The title!
    The fans boo,and Zeus continues:
    Zeus:If it was up to me,I would have made you a nobody again.But WildFire says that the Blood of...
    "The Total Package" stops for a sec and then continues:
    "That the Immortals should keep their titles.Thats fine by me.I could have kept that title,but I figured it was a waste of time to defend it,with AWA being gone..."
    A single tear rolls out of the wrestlers eye.
    Zeus:I was devastated!I couldnt eat,couldnt sleep,so how do you think I could fight!I admit I lost,but tonight Im making up for that loss!No title is on the line,no belt is endangered.It all about honor right now,the same thing that I lost.Tonight I want a real,warrior's fight,worthy of rememberance!

X-zibit:Of cours Zeus i want to have a good fight with you and i want that the fans feel good

Zeus:Then its settled.
    Zeus extends a hand to Xzibit:
    "Right now I want a truce,for what I did to you."
    X looks confused at his opponent.Zeus leans over and whispers into his ear:
    Zeus:You know.The beartrap...
    The Total Package backs away and awaits a response.

X-zibit:So i really think this will be a good fight...

Now,isnt that better?

Last edited by zeusthefighter on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 pm

hmm it is good but you can take out that knuckelhead thing out i didn't write this things:)
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  zeusthefighter Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 am

What knucklehead thing? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:20 pm