Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

So this is where Zeus has been...

zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

So this is where Zeus has been... Empty So this is where Zeus has been...

Post  zeusthefighter Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Soho Sixx walks down the corridor and past Wesley Brown's office.Suddenly he hears a familiar voice:
    "You would prefer me getting killed?"
    "Could it be?" thinks Soho and puts his ear closer to the door.The next person to speak is Wesley Brown.
    Wesley: All's fair in love and...
    "Death?" says the other voice.
    "It cant be!"
    Soho keeps listening,without realising he's thinking out loud.The door opens and Soho falls in the office.He looks up.
    And there,on the chair in front of the president's desk,he sits!
    Zeus!The Total Package!
    Zeus: So this is how low can you go,traitor...
    Soho quickly stands up and says,with an amazed look:
    Soho: Zeus!You're alive!I mean,you're here!Where were you?
    But then...
    Soho: Wait,traitor?
    Wesley: Look,this aint no soap opera!Either talk on topic or take it outside!
    Zeus: Sure...Wesley,do you really believe that I would tell YOU of all people that Im in the Witness Protection Agency?Two words:TOP SECRET!
    Wesley: What about your duties,diva boy?
    Zeus: Diva what?I have duties to the government too,you know!Im helping them uncover a group of terrorists,kidnappers!Criminals!
    Wesley: How is that,by hiding?
    Zeus: No,by dragging my ass back here!I have to act as bait,so they can come after me!
    Wesley: Smart,I bet you came up with that...
    Zeus stands up and kicks the chair:
    Zeus: All I want from you is to get me back in SCT,announce it to the public and in a few weeks arrange for me an autograph signing or something!Just,give them a chance to see me and show up here!
    Wesley: You dare make demands!
    Zeus throws a few polls on the desk.
    Zeus: Progress reports,with and without me.I dare make suggestions!
    With that,the Total Package leaves the office.Soho Sixx already is waiting outside.
    Soho: Where were you?
    Zeus: Classified.
    Soho: Why?
    Zeus: I thought you heard enough.
    Zeus heads to the locker rooms,Soho follows.
    Soho: Are you OK?
    Zeus: Sure,gonna go unpack.
    Soho: You think Grumpy there is gonna accept you back?
    Zeus: I hope so.It will count as my birthday present.
    Soho: Congrats,I think.
    Zeus stops and leans on the wall.
    Zeus: No,I dont think so.I spent it away from everyone I know,everyone I love,amongst strangers and police officers.Far from a party.Only to find my best friend without me as his tag partner!
    Soho: I had no choice,he made me!
    Zeus: And now,WE will make HIM put us together again!Unpacking can wait...
    The two wrestlers head back to Wesley's office.

(OOC1: Im back!)
    (OOC2: This is a non-formal of telling you that I want Soho back as my tag partner.)
    (OOC3: If something isnt clear from the RP,I'll edit and explain.)
    soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

So this is where Zeus has been... Empty Re: So this is where Zeus has been...

Post  soho sixx Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

( OOC : happy to see you back, i gonna write a RP Asap Smile )
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 am

There is a resounding crash as Wesley Browns door splinters and shatters into shards of wood and WildFire strides through the remains.

WildFire : "No!"

WildFire : "You disapear for over a month and this crap is the best you can come up with, this confused illiterate drivel, you demand your job back and you demand to have Soho Sixx as your partner again. Well I say no, no way IN HELL, nada, nein, non, and any other way of saying NO in any other language you can think of."

WildFire : "This is ALL YOUR FAULT, I spend every Freaking minute of that time you were gone, wondering what the Hell happened to you, did you quit, are you retiring, are you ever coming back and this is what you do when you come back. This is your fault. YOu drop off the face of the Freaking PLANET despite our best efforts to get ahold of you, and then come back to find SOHO SIXX is in a TAG TEAM with ME !!!"

WildFire : Over a month we wait, and Immortal Legacy has only been around for less than 2 weeks because you are our brother and our friend and we didn't want to screw you. But in the end ZEUS screwed ZEUS. In the less than 2 weeks that Immortal Legacy has been around we have done more than TAP OUT ALREADY, and why because even before you left you were not puting in the effort that should've been second nature to you by now, you were holding Soho back. Soho needs a partner that puts the same effort in to bettering themselves and working their butts off that he does, and yes he does have other commitments and other things he has to do with his time, but he still put in more time and effort in a day then you do in a week and he has for a long time.

WildFire : "You are a friend, you are an Immortal, and you are like a brother to me, but you have failed on just about every level as a wrestler, you need to go out and do even half the effort that Soho routinely puts into making himself better before you can even conside being his TAG TEAM partner."

WildFire : "You have the potential to be one of the best wrestlers on our roster if you put the effort into it, but you have dug yourself a hole the size of Mount Everest with all this crap, and you are in danger of becoming extinct and obsolete. Focus not on the tag team you lost but on working your butt of to be the best you can be, because if you pull this crap again I promise you, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WORK IN THE FED EVER AGAIN !!!"

WildFire : "It is good to see you back, I am happy you are back, and you are still my brother and my Friend, you are still an Immortal, but the answer is NO!"
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:26 am

Zeus: Lets talk potential then!I dug myself a hole the size of Mount Everest?Fine!At that point non-devoted people would quit!But not me!If I know I can get back in the game,I just take Mount Everest and fill the hole!
    Zeus: Didnt expect you'll be the one sticking up for Welsey like that,WildFire...After all,it were your friends in the police force that arranged my safety...
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 am

WildFire : "You have the potential to be one of the best, if you work at it, and you haven't been, you are still family and a member of THE IMMORTALS, but this is MY DECISION not Wesleys and it is FINAL."

WildFire : "Work hard, overcome your obstacles and become the wrestler I know and believe you can be, but not as Soho's tag team partner."
    soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  soho sixx Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 am

Soho: Calm down, will you?
    Looks at Zeus: Brother, I am glad you are here amongst us.
    But many things have occurred while you were away.I’ve kept training hard, improving my skills.
    Sorry, brother, but you’re no match for me. I have greater expectations.
    Wildfire and I are bullies on the ring. But off the ring, the three of us are brothers. So we’re going to help you, Zeus, as Wildfire said. We will help you level up to what you deserve. We are going to find a new partner for you, if that is your wish. Zeus, trust us, and we’ll stay united, for THE IMMORTALS.

* Soho reaches out to them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:14 am