Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

IMMORTAL LEGACY CHALLENGES !!!

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

IMMORTAL LEGACY CHALLENGES !!! Empty IMMORTAL LEGACY CHALLENGES !!!

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:30 am

WildFire and Soho Sixx walk out to the ring.

WildFire grabing a mic : "As most of you probably know by now, the longtime tag team of TAP OUT ALREADY composed of Zeus the Fighter and Soho Sixx, no longer exists, now it is IMMORTAL LEGACY composed of myself and Soho Sixx."

Soho Sixx : "Zeus you are my friend and my brother, welcome back, but this is the way it's gotta be."

WildFire : "Yes, whatever your feelings on the subject are, you are still and IMMORTAL and still an important part of our family, do what ya gotta do, but I hope ya can understand..."

Soho Sixx : "Anyway WildFire and I are a really good combination and we are here tonight to prove it!"

WildFire : "Warriors face Warriors, and the best face the best, so we, me and Soho are here tonight to issue an open TAG TEAM Challenge."

Soho Sixx : If you think you can beat us come challenge us at our NEW TOURNEMENT "TAG TEAM MAYHEM" and prove it !!!"

WildFire : "We are the best TAG TEAM in the SCT and we are going to prove it !"

Soho Sixx : "Step up to the challenge and prove your are better than IMMORTAL LEGACY !!!"

WildFire and Soho Sixx turn and walk away.
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

IMMORTAL LEGACY CHALLENGES !!! Empty Re: IMMORTAL LEGACY CHALLENGES !!!

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 am

(How I wish I could face you...BTW WildFire how do you find the time to write all these RPs altogether?)
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 am

occ : I am a VGM, I am home on Vaction until the 14th (Saturday) and its my job lol, thats why I get paid the big bucks (its also a labour of love and really fun.
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 am

ooc: That reminds me,am I still a VGM?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 am

as far as me and Wicker Man have discussed, provided you are still able active and don't disapear for 30 days or so like you did. If you don't have time to do the commentaries thats fine, but it means we will have to find another VGM to do it and you will probably be demoted, but with no penalties. However, if you disapear without informing anyone like you did for this past month your contract will probably be terminated and you will be removed from the fed. Provided you are active and inform people if you need to go away for long periods of time this incident is considered water under the bridge but you might be considered under probation due to a long stretch of inactivity until at least after your contract renewel comes up on the 27th of December or is it November I think it is December, but talk to Wicker about it for more info.

Oh and like I said it is really good to have you back.
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 am

Thank god,your other RP scared me...
    My monitor broke down,and a month passed until I find the money to buy a new one.Hopefully this one will hold out so I can do my duties (if I still have them).Im ready.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 am

zeusthefighter wrote:Thank god,your other RP scared me...
    My monitor broke down,and a month passed until I find the money to buy a new one.Hopefully this one will hold out so I can do my duties (if I still have them).Im ready.
    I will post the Wicker Man right now. Post him too.

Oh and we are going to write your new storyline where you benchmark yourself agaisnt Paleghost. 3rd show he will call you out, talk about how he started out lower than you and surpassed you and basically challenge you to get your wrestler up enough to be a "worthy challenge to face him."

It's actaully how I improve my wrestler, I try and benchmark myself against a better wrestler and train my ass of to be able to beat them, then when I can, I move on to someone who is better and try and get better than them.

I usually benchmark my abillity to withstand Techies against Soho Sixx.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 pm