Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Legacy Rages

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Legacy Rages Empty Legacy Rages

Post  WildFire Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Legacy storms into the Immortals locker so mad and angry he is shaking.

Legacy :"Where is He ? Where is that stupid Jerk!!"

The light flicker and when they come back on WildFire is standing beside Legacy .

Legacy turns fury etched on his face.

Legacy :"What the Hell, why did you screw us?? We won that tag Team match, but it's been thrown out? Now Thraxas and Excellox get to advance? After we won?? What kind of crap is that?"

WildFire :"It wasn't my decision Tamara made that. That one and the one that you didn't get a rematch against TDX and Nathan Fisk."

Legacy :"So screw Tamara, that isn't right, we've been twice denied what we've been owed, all because of what? She's angry because you made Experta #1 MOT contender at the PPV?"

WildFire :"Yes."

Legacy :"Then change it, take it back, you don't owe Experta NOTHING!"

WildFire :"No."

Legacy :"So he gets to come in to our locker room, make demands, and WE get PUNISHED for it?"

WildFire :"Pretty much."

Legacy :"Bloody Hell, so you are basically asking us to suck it up for some Big Grand Machiavellian plan and you are not even going to tell us what it is?"

WildFire :"...Experta is important and I am making a long term investment in him. The SCT needs to make that kind of investment in order to survive."

Legacy :"I wasn't aware we were in THAT kind of trouble."

WildFire :"We aren't but if we don't start investing in some new blood and giving them some chances we EVENTUALLY will be."

Legacy :"So you are asking the Vetrans and people who paid their dues to suck it up for the Fed." Legacy frowns. "I hate getting screwed like that but all right." Legacy laughs "So what title shot am I going to get?"

Camera Fades to Black.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Legacy Rages Empty Re: Legacy Rages

Post  Wicker Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:58 pm