Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Legacy Vs Scout

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Legacy Vs Scout Empty Legacy Vs Scout

Post  WildFire Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 am

occ : After the intruduction of Scout.

"Shoot to Thrill" By AC DC Plays on the titantron as Legacy walks down to the ring, mic in hands.

Legacy :"Hey, hey, let's cut the crap "Trooper", we all know who you are. You think that you can change your name and your gimick and "poof" suddenly your a new man, the past is behind you, suddenly all your sins are forgiven. Well guess what ARTHAX, I don't care if you call yourself G.O.D, that's not the way it works, you still did what you did and you still have to deal with it."

"This is not some born again crap, this is real life and you still owe a debt before you can claim your redemption, and since WildFire is off on his sabatical that debt comes due to me."

"You are an Immortal, "Trooper", when you beatup that refree, you crossed the line, and WildFire stood up for you, he bound you to us, and that's not a bond that so easy to break...."

Legacy pauses.

"Hmm but I'll tell you what, you want Redemption, then I am going to give you a shot. You want to clear the slate and start over, then I will give you that chance, a chance in the only place in the fed where it can bought and sold at will. I will give you that chance in THE RING!!!"

"Face me in the ring, three matches. Fight me in the ring, 3 seperate times, beat me two out of those three times and get your Redemption. You win, you get to walk away free and clear. No Immortals, no debt, a free man with a new lease and a new Career. "

"You lose however; I beat you 2 out of the 3 matches and you stick around, you pay your debt as a member of The Immortals. You can even call yourself "SCOUT" or whatever you want, I don't care, but you rebuild your career in an entirely different manner then that sad and pathetic mascarade you are attempting to prepetrate."

"It's your choice. "

Legacy waits for Scout's reply.
    Gast

Legacy Vs Scout Empty Re: Legacy Vs Scout

Post  Gast Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 am

Nice direction you're taking this Wink
    I'll probably whip up a reply next week. Exams will be over tomorrow, then the day after till the weekend I'll be out of town as my brother is leaving home for college.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 am

ok hey have you heard "Soldiers" By Drowning Pool. Once I get home I will have to watch your video for your new theme, I can't do it when I am at work because it's a shared internet and it screws up our speed, but if you get time check out the Drowning Pool song, it's one of my favorites.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 am

Not a big fan of it :/
    Gast

Legacy Vs Scout Empty From Deep Within The Trenches... Scout!!!

Post  Gast Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 am

Decided to finish this before leaving town. Think everything appears to be in order... any comments, suggestions or edits will be read on Sunday or Monday Wink

Title: "From Deep Within The Trenches... Scout!!!"

**If possible, put RP maybe after 2nd/3rd match**

The lights flicker on and off as "Morituri Te Salutant" by C-Drone Defect begins playing. The lights then go off as sparks shower on the stage when the first vocals come in.
    A man dressed in a khaki-coloured military helmet and khaki-coloured 3/4 pants and equipped with a machine gun, a backpack strapped around his bare body while sporting lines of green face paint then appears from behind the curtains and onto the stage, letting the sparks shower over him as he stands, feet together, to perform a salute.
    As the tempo of the music changes, he makes his way to the ring, acknowledging some fans at ringside.
    As he approaches the ring, he climbs up onto the apron and climbs the near turnbuckle from the outside, where he scouts the audience before climbing into the ring.
    The man gently places his machine gun on the steel steps at ring side, next to his backpack and helmet before requesting for a microphone from the ringside announcer.
    The man stands in the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his lips as a spotlight falls on him.

???: "Greetings, [INSERT CITY HERE]... This is Squared Circle Terror and I am their newest acquisition, SCOUT!!!"

The crowd are confused as to what to do; clueless whether they should applaud or boo.

Scout: "Do not worry, SCT fans. You'll soon like me. I hope you're enjoying the show so far, people, because I know I am. I won't be given the chance to show you fans here in the audience and those watching at home what I've got tonight though, as I'm not scheduled to compete. Well, now that I'm out here, I ought to tell you fans a little about myself, so you'll find that cheering the name "Scout" will soon catch on."

Scout paces around the ring and leans on the ropes, looking at the audience and the camera with a bright, handsome smile.

Scout: "First of all, let me talk about what I'll bring to this worldwide phenomenon known as SCT. I put a technical style on SCT's table, mastering Suplexes as well as combining my arsenal with Martial Arts kicks. I may be inexperienced since I am only of 24 years of age, but my in-ring psychology is something that you do not want to doubt. That's a special notice to you wrestlers in the locker room."

Scout points towards the stage, signalling the locker room.

Scout: "Now a little background info. I was borned and raised into a dirt poor -- you may even consider us poverty-stricken -- family of of six. Growing up with three sisters isn't the easiest life. Being poor and vulnerable, my family was often picked on and because my parents were usually too busy or sick to protect us, I, as the oldest child, always took up that responsibility. I was small, quite weak, but after lots of of bullying, I just changed completely."

Scout stops for a while and looks away, looking slightly emotional before looking back at the audience.

Scout: "I apologize. I could go on for days about my childhood. Anyway, I was eventually recruited into the army and I became a United States Marine. I spent a couple of years with the army being trained to be lethal. I was allowed to leave the military though, as both my parents had fell horribly ill. After that, I decided to pick up the sport of wrestling, as it had been my love since I was twelve-years-old."

He walks around again before leaning on the opposite turnbuckles.

Scout: "I drifted in the independent circuit with my good friend Guide primarily as a tag team competitor. Eventually, my technical style and -- I don't mean to brag but... -- amazing mat wrestling skills caught attention from the SCT scouts while Guide's brawling did not. Guide and I had a massive fallout that day I broke the news to him, but that didn't stop me from entering the two massive doors of SCT."

Scout walks over to the ring steps where he straps on his helmet, picks up his backpack and gun before standing in the middle of the ring once again. He then raises the microphone to his lips and stares into the camera.

Scout: "At ease, ladies and gentlemen. Scout OUT!!!"

"Morituri Te Salutant" by C-Drone Defect plays once again as Scout drops his microphone on the canvas. Suddenly though, "Shoot to Thrill" By AC DC Plays on the titantron as Legacy walks down to the ring, mic in hands.

Legacy :"Hey, hey, let's cut the crap "Trooper", we all know who you are. You think that you can change your name and your gimick and "poof" suddenly your a new man, the past is behind you, suddenly all your sins are forgiven. Well guess what ARTHAX, I don't care if you call yourself G.O.D, that's not the way it works, you still did what you did and you still have to deal with it."

"This is not some born again crap, this is real life and you still owe a debt before you can claim your redemption, and since WildFire is off on his sabatical that debt comes due to me."

"You are an Immortal, "Trooper", when you beatup that refree, you crossed the line, and WildFire stood up for you, he bound you to us, and that's not a bond that so easy to break...."

Legacy pauses.

Legacy: "Hmm but I'll tell you what, you want Redemption, then I am going to give you a shot. You want to clear the slate and start over, then I will give you that chance, a chance in the only place in the fed where it can bought and sold at will. I will give you that chance in THE RING!!!"

"Face me in the ring, three matches. Fight me in the ring, 3 seperate times, beat me two out of those three times and get your Redemption. You win, you get to walk away free and clear. No Immortals, no debt, a free man with a new lease and a new Career. "

"You lose however; I beat you 2 out of the 3 matches and you stick around, you pay your debt as a member of The Immortals. You can even call yourself "SCOUT" or whatever you want, I don't care, but you rebuild your career in an entirely different manner then that sad and pathetic mascarade you are attempting to prepetrate."

"It's your choice."

Legacy waits for Scout's reply.

Scout: "Arthax, ey?"

Scout removes his helmet and runs his hand through his rather short, dark hair and drops his helmet onto the mat, followed by his machine gun and backpack. He snatches the microphone out of Legacy's hands and stares him in the eyes.

Scout: "I can tell you right now that I am not this "Arthax" person you speak of. I am not some random celebrity who appears on a wrestling show and pretends to be a big fan of it. I am a massive fan of wrestling, and I keep track of the happenings in SCT. I saw that Canadian loser lose out to my fellow American LoKi for the entire season before quitting. I am not, I repeat, not Arthax Diamond for a few reasons."

Scout raises his hand to signal the reasons.

Scout: "One: I am an American citizen. Two: I am not as bad a wrestler as him. And three: I sure as hell can beat the crap out of you."

The crowd erupts into a frenzy at this new superstar's confidence. A broad, smug grin blossoms on his face as he raises the microphone to speak once again.

Scout: "I will show you that I am a better wrestler than you or that Arthax kid will ever be. I will take drastic measures to prove to you that I am not Arthax Diamond. I will take drastic measures to prove to you that I belong in SCT! I will take drastic measures to prove to you that I can and WILL beat the living daylights out of you!!!"

Scout suddenly drops his mic and charges, bent down, at Legacy. Scout wraps his arms around Legacy and appears to be going for a German Suplex on the struggling Legacy. Instead, Scout hooks Legacy in a Double Chicken Wing and attempts to bring him down to the ground but Legacy quickly retreats to the corner where he manages to slip out of the hold and out of the ring. Legacy dashes up the ramp as the camera closes in on Scout's face. He has a broad grin on his face once again, and we can see him mouth the words "at ease, soldier", as the camera slowly fades to black/
    WildFire
    WildFire

Post  WildFire Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:03 am

I like it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:47 am